Borobudur jomblang cave tour
Borobudur sunrise tour
A one-day trip starts from a magnificent temple of Borobudur. Depart from the center of yogyakarta to Borobudur temple at magelang at around 4 am then drive about 1 hour to arrive at the location, register through manohara hotel or manohara resort as entrance to watch sunrise from borobudur temple. The beauty of the rising sun is greeted by birds and hundreds of pairs of eyes of the visitors who are ready with the camera to capture the moment.. A truly amazing experience !!
Jomblang cave tour
After enjoying the sunrise at Borobudur temple the journey will continue towards Wonosari district of Gunungkidul to visit a natural phenomenon that is a vertical cave that has its own uniqueness compared with other caves. The jomblang cave is a large gaping hole in the shape of a well and inside there are many amazing things, from ancient plants to a light called the light of heaven.
Borobudur sunrise jomblang cave tour
- √ Pick up at your hotel
- √ Leave: 4;00 AM drive to Borobudur to see the sunrise from Manohara
- √ 6;30 AM continue drive to visit Jomblang Cave
- √ 2;00 PM Back to yogyakarta, on the way to stop anywhere if you want to photograph.
- √ 4;00 PM Hotel drop off enjoy the facility
- √ Tour Duration: 1 day trip
Packages Include :
- √ Transportation with Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- √ English & Malay Speaking Driver
- √ Fuel and Parking fees
- √ Snack & Mineral water in bottle
- √ Lunch box local food
- √ Caving guide & Equipment
Packages Exclude :
- – Borobudur sunrise entrance fee
- – Jomblang cave entrance fee
WE SUGGEST YOU TO BRING: SOCKS, SLIPPERS, TOWEL, SPARE CLOTH, MOSQUITO LOTION