Borobudur Jomblang Pindul cave tubing | Warmest Greetings from Jomblang Cave Tours and Travel Adventure a local agency in Yogyakarta - Indonesia. specializing in providing tours requirements and function as travel agency, free Independent travelers, tour group, incentive, and tourist package special for the Jomblang Cave, Borobudur sunrise tour, Merapi Jeep sunrise tour and Yogyakarta shore excursions.
Borobudur Jomblang Pindul cave tubing Is a day tour by visiting 3 interesting places in yogyakarta, this trip will provide an adventure that will not be forgotten by you because it is so amazing for a different experience. The trip will begin by visiting one of the largest Buddhist temples in the list of wonders in the world.with this trip we will go to the temple early in the morning 4 "00 am to get the beauty of the sunrise behind the splendor of Borobudur temple.
Jomblang cave adventure
Pindul cave tour
And the tour will continue towards another popular destination in Indonesia, and of course you often hear about this place, it is a cave jomblang a vertical cave which is currently become a favorite choice for foreign tourists. After finished the caving activity we will continue to a unique cave of pindul cave, pindul cave famous for its uniqueness because there is a river in it called underground river, to explore this cave we will walk by using tube.
Borobudur Jomblang Pindul cave tubing Itinerary
- √ Pick up at your hotel
- √ Leave: 4;00 AM drive to Borobudur to see the sunrise from Manohara
- √ 6;30 AM continue drive to visit Jomblang Cave
- √ 1:30;00 PM continue to Pindul cave tubing
- √ 4;00 PM finished caving tubing then drive back to yogyakarta, on the way to stop anywhere if you want to photograph.
- √ Tour Duration: 1 day trip
Packages Include :
- √ Transportation with Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- √ English & Malay Speaking Driver
- √ Fuel and Parking fees
- √ Snack & Mineral water in bottle
- √ Lunch box local food in Jomblang
- √ Caving guide & Equipment
Packages Exclude :
- – Borobudur sunrise entrance fee
- – Jomblang cave entrance fee
- - Pindul cave entrance fee
Remarks: WE SUGGEST YOU TO BRING: SOCKS, SLIPPERS, TOWEL, SPARE CLOTH, MOSQUITO LOTION