Merapi Jeep Sunrise Tour | Warmest Greetings from Jomblang Cave Tours and Travel Adventure in Jogja – Java | Yogyakarta – Indonesia.
Merapi Jeep Sunrise Tour – Jomblang Cave Tour. Mount Merapi is one of the most active mountain in Indonesia which is located in Central Java and Yogyakarta as the southern side of the mountain slopes. This Mount many leave the story so profound, especially when the memory of the eruption a few years ago with so many casualties. The Mount location in Kinah Rejo village with an altitude of 2,930 m above sea level, in 2010 after the last eruption on the slope of the southern side with jeep adventure we can see rivers and villages were missing and debris from the eruption. Merapi Jeep Sunrise Tour Enjoy the sunrise with the Jeep Adventure and as unforgettable memories for tourists. Maneuvers the Jeep through the mountain, Keep your eyes peeled for beauty of Merapi Volcano. With a quick photo stop along the way, you’ll have many memories and stories to share of your off-road Volcano tour in Yogyakarta.
Merapi Jeep Sunrise Tour – Jomblang Cave TourJomblang “AMAZING” Cave Located in a village of Pacarejo, Semanu subdistrict, GunungKidul district, Yogyakarta – Indonesia. Jomblang cave is a vertical-type collapse doline. This cave was formed by geological processes and land subsidence above the existing vegetation into the earth that happened thousands of years ago. These ruins formed sinkholes or wells in Java terms are Luweng Jomblang. What is unique to Cave is beacause at bottom of the vertical cave, there is horizontal cave mouth which has a diameter of about 50 meters.
One day tour Itinerary
- √ Pick up at your hotel
- √ Leave: 4;00 AM drive to Mount Merapi to see the sunrise with Jeep Adventure
- √ 7;00 AM continue drive to visit Jomblang Cave
- √ 2;30 PM Back to yogyakarta, on the way to stop anywhere if you want to photograph.
- √ 4;30 PM Hotel drop off enjoy the facility
- √ Tour Duration: 1 day trip
Packages Include :
- √ Transportation with Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- √ English & Malay Speaking Driver
- √ Fuel and Parking fees
- √ Snack & Mineral water in bottle
- √ Lunch box local food
- √ Caving guide & Equipment
- – Merapi Jeep sunrise entrance fee
- – Jomblang cave entrance fee