Pindul cave Jomblang Timang beach tour | Warmest Greetings from Jomblang Cave Tours and Travel Adventure a local agency in Yogyakarta - Indonesia. specializing in providing tours requirements and function as travel agency, free Independent travelers, tour group, incentive, and tourist package special for the Jomblang Cave, Borobudur sunrise tour, Merapi Jeep sunrise tour and Yogyakarta shore excursions.
Pindul cave Jomblang Timang beach tour Is a day tour by visiting 3 interesting places to see in yogyakarta, indonesia. this trip will provide an amazing tour adventure with unique cave, vertical cave, and gondola on the small island Timang beach. The tour will begin by visiting to a unique cave of pindul cave, pindul cave famous for its uniqueness because there is a river in it called underground river, to explore this cave we will walk by using tube.
The magnificent Borobudur temple to an amazing Jomblang cave and the unique Pindul cave tubing
And the tour will continue towards another popular destination in Indonesia, and of course you often hear about this place, it is a cave jomblang a vertical cave which is currently become a favorite choice for foreign tourists. After finished the caving activity we will continue to Timang beach. A beach known for its gondolas and now there are two options with gondolas or bridges to use for visitors who want to cross over to a small island called Timang beach.
Pindul cave Jomblang Timang beach tour Itinerary
- √ Pick up at your hotel
- √ Leave: 5;30 AM drive to Pindul cave tubing
- √ 8;30 AM continue drive to visit Jomblang Cave
- √ 1:30;00 PM continue to Timang beach
- √ 4;00 PM finished tour then drive back to yogyakarta, on the way to stop anywhere if you want to photograph.
- √ Tour Duration: 1 day trip
Packages Include :
- √ Transportation with Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- √ English & Malay Speaking Driver
- √ Fuel and Parking fees
- √ Snack & Mineral water in bottle
- √ Lunch box local food in Jomblang
- √ Caving guide & Equipment
Packages Exclude :
- – Pindul cave entrance fee
- – Jomblang cave entrance fee
- - Timang beach entrance fee
Remarks: WE SUGGEST YOU TO BRING: SOCKS, SLIPPERS, TOWEL, SPARE CLOTH, MOSQUITO LOTION