sunrise hill borobudur viewpoints
A sunrise hill Borobudur Viewpoints!
The trip begins ascending the breathtaking summit for beautiful sunrise at the Setumbu or Barede hills for a view of the massive Mount Merapi and Borobudur overlooking.
On a clear day you can actually see the maginficent sunrise! After an exciting tour at the Setumbu hill or Barede hill, we will descend to the historical temple of Borobudur. Half day trip in Yogyakarta, you will enjoying the sunrise at hills, the magnificent Borobudur temple Archaeological Park, two other small temples related of Borobudur; the Pawon and Mendut, it will be amazing experience.
Here we will visit the amazing temple of the old site and view the beautiful Borobudur with rich displays of relief ornaments on the carvings and art. The sunrise hill Borobudur Viewpoints is one of the most favorite day tour in the Yogyakarta. Next, we will visit two other small temple (Pawon temple & Mendut temple) related of the Borobudur. At a convenient time after your end of visit, we will transfer you to Yogyakarta Airport or back to your hotel. This is absolutely an day trip you will not want to miss in Yogyakarta!
*Visited: Sunrise at Setumbu hill or Barede hill & Borobudur temple tour*
- 03:30AM – 03:45AM pickup at the hotel
- 03:45AM – 04:45AM heading to Barede hill or Setumbu hill
- 04:45AM – 06: 30AM enjoying the beautiful sunrise from the hills
- 06:30AM – 06:45AM next drive to visit the magnificent Brorobudur temple
- 06:45AM – 09:00AM enjoying at Borobudur to explore the temple
- 09:00AM – 10:00AM Extra visit: Pawon & Mendut temple (including entry fees)
- 10:00AM – 11:30AM Transfer to hotel or airport
- End of services!
sunrise hill borobudur viewpoints
Private Tour (Solo Traveler) $ 66.00 USD
Private Tour (Group of 2) $ 50.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 3) $ 45.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 4) $ 42.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 5) $ 40.00 USD / PERSON
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle & snack
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- All Entrance tickets / Admision fees
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
- All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta ( transfer / drop other city in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide / driver after the tours.
In confirmantion if you don’t receive an email reply from us, please check the Spam folder or notify us via email
Coverage / Acceptance
All quotation by Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated.
Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its published materials and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as the result of any material changes to legislation or regulation. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon being published. Accordingly, guests could be consult your Jomblang Cave Tours Journeys Designer prior to travel in order to ensure they are aware of any changes.
We highly recommend taking up travel insurance that among other things cover Travel Agent insolvency protection, and cancellations over health & compassionate reasons. It is highly recommended to take up travel insurance during your visit here. Make sure that the policy you buy covers medical evacuation (which can be very expensive). Insurance documents should be brought along during the trip for emergencies.
* You will be required to change Indonesian Currency () for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have a good denominations of all Ruppiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash. * Please calculate the total and prepare the tipping in an envelope to be presented to each guide and driver at the end of their service.
Yogyakarta - Indonesia