Borobudur sunrise tour from Yogyakarta
An unforgettable experience where you can enjoy the pure pleasure of temple’s this is the borobudur sunrise tour.
We’ll start at 03:45 am from your hotel in Yogyakarta, we will leave when it is still dark to head into the place where we will wait the spectacular awakening of the sunrise, we will have the possibility to observe two iconic volcanoes of Yogyakarta (merapi & merbabu) with the dawn of the borobudur sunrise tour by Manohara hotel (private entrance). Then we will take explore for borobudur temple tour on the site complex of the world inspiring heritage. About 8:30 am – 9:00 am we will have a coffee break or tea provided by manohara resort and then next on the visit for two small temple (pawon & mendut temple) related of borobudur temple. It’s an activity where you will enjoy unique sensations since excited day trip will be our best companion. This is an exclusive day tour activity of borobudur sunrise tour from Yogyakarta.
Half-Day Trip borobudur sunrise tour from Yogyakarta is tourist attraction offered by the Yogyakarta vacation captivate thousands of people, encourage a visit to this borobudur sunrise tour. In this destination, some activities invite tourists to relax, forget stress and enjoy the sunrise of the temple, observation historical of biodiversity, to improve day tour a tourist destination to be excellence tours. Tourists are especially attracted to enjoy the borobudur sunrise tour from Yogyakarta. Visitors place these options of borobudur sunrise tour within their preferences during their stay in the Yogykarta of Java-Indonesia.
*Visited: Borobudur sunrise tour*
- 03:30AM – 03:45AM pickup at the hotel
- 03:45AM – 04:45AM heading to Manohara for Borobudur (sunrise entrance)
- 04:45AM – 08: 30AM enjoying sunrise at Borobudur & explore the temples
- 08:30AM – 09:00AM short rest for coffee or tea by Manohara resort
- 09:00AM – 10:00AM Extra visit: Pawon & Mendut temple (including entry fees)
- 10:00AM – 11:30AM Transfer to hotel / airport
- End of services!
borobudur sunrise tour
Private Tour (Solo Traveler) $ 67.00 USD
Private Tour (Group of 2) $ 52.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 3) $ 48.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 4) $ 46.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 5) $ 44.00 USD / PERSON
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle & snack
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- All Entrance tickets / Admision fees
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
- All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta ( transfer / drop other city in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide / driver after the tours.
At Borobudur Sunrise activities, you have to bring and submit a copy of the passport that applies to the operator of manohara borobudur!. In confirmantion if you don’t receive an email reply from us, please check the Spam folder or notify us via email
Coverage / Acceptance
All quotation by Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated.
Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its published materials and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as the result of any material changes to legislation or regulation. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon being published. Accordingly, guests could be consult your Jomblang Cave Tours Journeys Designer prior to travel in order to ensure they are aware of any changes.
We highly recommend taking up travel insurance that among other things cover Travel Agent insolvency protection, and cancellations over health & compassionate reasons. It is highly recommended to take up travel insurance during your visit here. Make sure that the policy you buy covers medical evacuation (which can be very expensive). Insurance documents should be brought along during the trip for emergencies.
* You will be required to change Indonesian Currency () for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have a good denominations of all Ruppiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash. * Please calculate the total and prepare the tipping in an envelope to be presented to each guide and driver at the end of their service.
Yogyakarta - Indonesia