Borobudur jomblang cave tour
Borobudur sunrise tour Jomblang Cave Tour
Special trip of day tours “Borobudur Jomblang Cave Tour”, experience the true spirit of this beautiful sunrise by touring the magnificent of Borobudur and heaven light views of the Jomblang on an exciting.
You may be familiar with sunrise, and you may have even seen a few amazing ones yourself, but one look at our Borobudur sunrise and you’ll know nothing competes. These moment showcase one of the most amazing and beautiful about Borobudur sunrise tour, this is only the start of the beauty.
Wherever you begin the Yogyakarta day tours from, you’ll be treated to a colorful and wonderful display of natural beauty. The best part about caves in Yogyakarta is that vertical cave of JOMBLANG. You’ll be able to experience this phenomenon in adventure of your trip! “ancient forest and light of heaven” about what you things Jomblang Cave.
*Visited: Borobudur sunrise tour & Jomblang Cave Tour*
- 03:30AM – 03:45AM pickup at the hotel
- 03:45AM – 04:45AM heading to Manohara for Borobudur (sunrise entrance)
- 04:45AM – 06:30AM enjoying sunrise at Borobudur & explore the temples
- 06:30AM – 09:00AM next drive to an amazing Jomblang vertical cave
- 09:00AM – 12:00PM enjoy an amazing caving Jomblang activity
- 12:00PM – 01:00PM finish caving activity. Feast lunch box with a local food
- 01:00PM – 03:00PM Transfer to hotel / airport
- End of services!
Borobudur Jomblang cave tour
Private Tour (Solo Traveler) $ 144.00 USD
Private Tour (Group of 2) $ 115.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 3) $ 106.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 4) $ 101.00 USD / PERSON
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle & snack
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- All Entrance tickets / Admision fees
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
- All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta ( transfer / drop other city in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide / driver after the tours.
*You will need*
socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera.
At Borobudur Sunrise activities, you have to bring and submit a copy of the passport that applies to the operator of manohara borobudur. In confirmantion if you don’t receive an email reply from us, please check the Spam folder or notify us via email
Coverage / Acceptance
All quotation by Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated.
Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its published materials and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as the result of any material changes to legislation or regulation. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon being published. Accordingly, guests could be consult your Jomblang Cave Tours Journeys Designer prior to travel in order to ensure they are aware of any changes.
We highly recommend taking up travel insurance that among other things cover Travel Agent insolvency protection, and cancellations over health & compassionate reasons. It is highly recommended to take up travel insurance during your visit here. Make sure that the policy you buy covers medical evacuation (which can be very expensive). Insurance documents should be brought along during the trip for emergencies.
* You will be required to change Indonesian Currency () for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have a good denominations of all Ruppiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash. * Please calculate the total and prepare the tipping in an envelope to be presented to each guide and driver at the end of their service.
Yogyakarta - Indonesia