borobudur merapi prambanan
A Perfect three places in Yogyakarta of Indonesia We’ve heard nothing but great things about the Borobudur sunrise, Merapi Jeep adventure & Prambanan temple. This is a top priority for us in the Jogja’s.
Visitors who want to learn more about Yogyakarta into the magnificent Borobudur for spectacular sunrise, national park explore can visit one of the most active volcano of Mount Merapi by the Jeep adventure, as an end the tour will visiting one of the most biggest Hindu temple in Indonesia “Prambanan”. These fascinating full day tours are an ideal way for tourists to learn more about how is historical culture and nature, and provide guests with insight into how these trips are vital to the Yogyakarta vacations.
With so much to see and do, visitors taking day trips in Yogyakarta can experience everything the Jogja has to offer, no matter how long they plan on staying.
*Visited: Borobudur sunrise tour & Merapi Jeep adventure + Prambanan temple*
- 03:30AM – 03:45AM pick-up from hotel
- 03:45AM – 04:45AM leaving Yogyakarta for Borobudur sunrise by Manohara hotel (sunrise entrance)
- 04:45AM – 08:30AM enjoying sunrise at Borobudur & explore the temples
- 08:30AM – 09:00AM short rest for coffee or tea by Manohara resort
- 09:00AM – 10:00AM next drive for beauty of Mt.Merapi
- 10:00AM – 11:30AM explore the volcano by Jeep adventure (including visit; bunker kaliadem, batu alien, rumah museum)
- 11:30AM – 12.30PM continued for Prambanan tour
- 12.30PM – 02.30PM visit Prambanan temple the biggest and the finest hindu temple in Indonesia
- 02.30PM – 03.30PM finish the Prambanan transfer to the hotel or Yogyakarta airport
- End of service!
Borobudur Merapi Prambanan
Private Tour (Solo Traveler) $ 132.00 USD
Private Tour (Group of 2) $ 99.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 3) $ 90.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 4) $ 85.00 USD / PERSON
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle & snack
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Jeep at Merapi
- All Entrance tickets / Admision fees
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
- All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta ( transfer / drop other city in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide / driver after the tours.
At Borobudur Sunrise activities, you have to bring and submit a copy of the passport that applies to the operator of manohara borobudur!. In confirmantion if you don’t receive an email reply from us, please check the Spam folder or notify us via email
Coverage / Acceptance
All quotation by Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated.
Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its published materials and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as the result of any material changes to legislation or regulation. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon being published. Accordingly, guests could be consult your Jomblang Cave Tours Journeys Designer prior to travel in order to ensure they are aware of any changes.
We highly recommend taking up travel insurance that among other things cover Travel Agent insolvency protection, and cancellations over health & compassionate reasons. It is highly recommended to take up travel insurance during your visit here. Make sure that the policy you buy covers medical evacuation (which can be very expensive). Insurance documents should be brought along during the trip for emergencies.
* You will be required to change Indonesian Currency () for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have a good denominations of all Ruppiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash. * Please calculate the total and prepare the tipping in an envelope to be presented to each guide and driver at the end of their service.
Yogyakarta - Indonesia