Bukit Panguk sunrise Jomblang cave
And there’s no better place to enjoy a ride than along scenic of Yogyakarta. From family-friendly hill’s sunrise to challenging vertical-cave and long scenic stretches perfect for the adventurer’s.
An unforgettable experience where you can enjoy the pure pleasure of nature this is the “Bukit Panguk Sunrise Jomblang Cave”. We start at 4:00 am from Yogyakarta, we will leave when it is still dark to head the place where we will wait with a coffee the spectacular awakening of the sunrise at Panguk hill, we will have the possibility to enjoy the beautiful clouds at the dawn and natural views. Then we will take a drive trip for 1 hours to Semanu village in Wonosari, Gunungkidul for wonderful trip of Jomblang Cave. After the vertical activity, about 12:00 pm we will have a box lunch with local style food before transfer to the hotel for approximately 2 hours. This is an activity where you will enjoy unique sensations since natural peace will be our best companion on this day tour. This is an exclusive activity of Yogyakarta Day Tours so if you look at it in another site it is simple imitation!
- 03:45AM – 04:00AM hotel pick-up
- 04:00AM – 07:00AM drive to see the sunrise at Panguk hill for beutiful clouds
- 07:00AM – 08:30AM next to an amazing Jomblang cave
- 08:30AM – 12:00PM enjoy the amazing cave activity of JOMBLANG
- 12:00PM – 01:00PM feast lunch box with a local food
- 01:00PM – 03:00PM return Yogyakarta enjoy your relaxing travel and can stop on somewhere for take picture before transfer to airport or your hotel
- End of services!
Panguk Hill Sunrise & Jomblang
Private Tour (Solo Traveler) $ 90.00 USD
Private Tour (Group of 2) $ 68.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 3) $ 61.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 4) $ 57.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 5) $ 55.00 USD / PERSON
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle
- Lunch Box as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Caving guide/Equipment
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
- All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta ( transfer / drop other city in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide / driver after the tours.
*You will need*
socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera.
Coverage / Acceptance
All quotation by Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated.
Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its published materials and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as the result of any material changes to legislation or regulation. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon being published. Accordingly, guests could be consult your Jomblang Cave Tours Journeys Designer prior to travel in order to ensure they are aware of any changes.
We highly recommend taking up travel insurance that among other things cover Travel Agent insolvency protection, and cancellations over health & compassionate reasons. It is highly recommended to take up travel insurance during your visit here. Make sure that the policy you buy covers medical evacuation (which can be very expensive). Insurance documents should be brought along during the trip for emergencies.
* You will be required to change Indonesian Currency () for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have a good denominations of all Ruppiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash. * Please calculate the total and prepare the tipping in an envelope to be presented to each guide and driver at the end of their service.
Yogyakarta - Indonesia