Jomblang Cave Merapi Sunset Tour
Take a day tour of Yogyakarta with two interesting point of Jomblang Cave and Merapi Sunset Tour by Jeep adventure.
Despite its day tours, Yogyakarta is home to a millions world-class of travelers, making it one of the Indonesia’s most biodiverse province. Jomblang Cave Merapi Sunset Tour It has a richly of ancient forest & light of heaven inside the cave, Jeep trip Merapi mountain, volcanoes for beutiful sunset by the Jeep tour. Yogyakarta is known for its progressive environmental policies and is the province with the most popular proportion of tourism areas in the Java. We’ll introduce you to its polite, family-orientated, peace-loving people too. Let Us to guide your perfect Yogyakarta day tour of Jomblang Cave Merapi Sunset Tour.
Frequently asked questions about Yogyakarta day tours.
We’ve pulled together and answered some of our guests’ most popular questions. Here as we a local expert, you’ll find everything you need to know – and with who you’ll be travelling with to whether facilities are included.
( 1-Days ) Yogyakarta cave (VERTICAL of JOMBLANG) – Merapi sunset tour (by Jeep trip)
- 06:00AM – 08:00AM Pick up from hotel in the Jogja area, drive for transfer to the Vertical Jomblang Cave in semanu which is known for the light of heaven and ancient forest
- 08:00AM – 09:30AM Enjoy the hot coffee or tea offerings while waiting for the caving activity to start
- 09:30AM – 12:00PM Start vertical Caving activity for the most beautiful experience of your life…
- 12:00PM – 12:30PM Enjoy lunch box with local food
- 12:30PM – 03:30PM Drive for transfer to beautiful Mount Merapi
- 03:30PM – 06:00PM Exploring the beauty of Mount Merapi with a Jeep adventure to visit some of the points that was affected by the last eruption of Mount Merapi in 2010. Still with a Jeep Trip we will complete the adventure to enjoy the merapi sunset tour
- 06:00PM – 07:00PM Return to Yogyakarta – transfer to hotel
- End of service!
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle
- Lunch Box as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Caving guide/Equipment & Jeep at Merapi
- All Entrance tickets / Admision fees
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Round trip airfare & Visa charges for INDONESIA
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
YOU WILL NEED;
socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera.