Jomblang Cave Merapi Sunset Tour
Take a day tour of Yogyakarta with two interesting point of Jomblang Cave and Merapi Sunset Tour by Jeep adventure.
Despite its day tours, Yogyakarta is home to a millions world-class of travelers, making it one of the Indonesia’s most biodiverse province. Jomblang Cave Merapi Sunset Tour It has a richly of ancient forest & light of heaven inside the cave, Jeep trip Merapi mountain, volcanoes for beutiful sunset by the Jeep tour. Yogyakarta is known for its progressive environmental policies and is the province with the most popular proportion of tourism areas in the Java. We’ll introduce you to its polite, family-orientated, peace-loving people too. Let Us to guide your perfect Yogyakarta day tour of Jomblang Cave Merapi Sunset Tour.
Frequently asked questions about Yogyakarta day tours.
We’ve pulled together and answered some of our guests’ most popular questions. Here as we a local expert, you’ll find everything you need to know – and with who you’ll be travelling with to whether facilities are included.
*Visit; Jomblang Vertical Cave & Mount Merapi Jeep Sunset Tour*
- 06:00AM – 08:00AM Pick up from hotel in the Jogja area, drive for transfer to the Vertical Jomblang Cave in semanu which is known for the light of heaven and ancient forest
- 08:00AM – 09:30AM Enjoy the hot coffee or tea offerings while waiting for the caving activity to start
- 09:30AM – 12:00PM Start vertical Caving activity for the most beautiful experience of your life…
- 12:00PM – 12:30PM Enjoy lunch box with local food
- 12:30PM – 03:30PM Drive for transfer to beautiful Mount Merapi
- 03:30PM – 06:00PM Exploring the beauty of Mount Merapi with a Jeep adventure to visit some of the points that was affected by the last eruption of Mount Merapi in 2010. Still with a Jeep Trip we will complete the adventure to enjoy the merapi sunset tour
- 06:00PM – 07:00PM Return to Yogyakarta – transfer to hotel
- End of service!
Jomblang Cave & Merapi Jeep
Private Tour (Solo Traveler) $ 108.00 USD
Private Tour (Group of 2) $ 75.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 3) $ 64.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 4) $ 59.00 USD / PERSON
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle
- Lunch Box as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Caving guide/Equipment & Jeep at Merapi
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
- All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta ( transfer / drop other city in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide / driver after the tours.
*You will need*
socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera.
Coverage / Acceptance
All quotation by Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated.
Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its published materials and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as the result of any material changes to legislation or regulation. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon being published. Accordingly, guests could be consult your Jomblang Cave Tours Journeys Designer prior to travel in order to ensure they are aware of any changes.
We highly recommend taking up travel insurance that among other things cover Travel Agent insolvency protection, and cancellations over health & compassionate reasons. It is highly recommended to take up travel insurance during your visit here. Make sure that the policy you buy covers medical evacuation (which can be very expensive). Insurance documents should be brought along during the trip for emergencies.
* You will be required to change Indonesian Currency () for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have a good denominations of all Ruppiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash. * Please calculate the total and prepare the tipping in an envelope to be presented to each guide and driver at the end of their service.
Yogyakarta - Indonesia