Jomblang cave Prambanan tour
Jomblang cave set into the placid forests of Gunungkidul’s Central Valley region, 1- days the Jomblang Cave Prambanan Tour will take you on an exhilarating and safe adventure through Yogyakarta, Light of Heaven inside the cave and the majestic Prambanan Temple in Yogyakarta.
This Day Trip Carried securely by a private tour of JomblangCaveTours.Com/, you will adventured through the expanse of Wonosari forest that grounds the tour, and find yourself in intimacy with the natures of Yogyakarta’s distinct tropical forest. Jomblang Cave Prambanan Tour also presents the wonders, a thrilling site that securely bring visitors to explored the Prambanan Temple, granting a paramount view of the surrounding area as the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Indonesia.
The impressive day tour of Jomblang Cave Prambanan Tour is a magnificent natural wonder of Jomblang Cave that is situated in Semanu (GunungKidul) of Yogyakarta. Now is visited by tourist from all around the world hoping for the opportunity to witness activity an amazing light heavens and ancient forest, such as the white plumes of waterfall that emanate from the sky. Then you will go on to the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Asia’s as one of the best temples in the Yogyakarta area where you will be immersed in the effects of the historical & cultural in Java. Jomblang Cave Prambanan Tour combines the two elements of nature & inspiring heritage. And for a perfect ending, before going back to Yogykarta or Airport, a wonderful photo stop or relaxing dinner will be provide with a great view of the surroundings so that you do not miss any opportunity to look at the classically of Yogyakarta.
- 06:00AM – 06:30AM hotel pick-up
- 06:30AM – 08:30AM drive to an amazing Jomblang cave
- 08:30AM – 12:00PM enjoy the amazing cave activity of JOMBLANG
- 12:00PM – 01:00PM feast lunch box with a local food
- 01:00PM – 02:30PM next transfer to Prambanan temple
- 02:30PM – 04:30PM enjoy visit Prambanan temple
- 04:30AM – 05:30PM return Yogyakarta enjoy your relaxing travel and can stop on somewhere for take picture before transfer to airport or your hotel
- End of services!
Jomblang & Prambanan
Private Tour (Solo Traveler) $ 109.00 USD
Private Tour (Group of 2) $ 87.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 3) $ 82.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 4) $ 78.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 5) $ 75.00 USD / PERSON
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle
- Lunch Box as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Caving guide/Equipment
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
- All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta ( transfer / drop other city in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide / driver after the tours.
*You will need*
socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera.
Coverage / Acceptance
All quotation by Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated.
Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its published materials and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as the result of any material changes to legislation or regulation. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon being published. Accordingly, guests could be consult your Jomblang Cave Tours Journeys Designer prior to travel in order to ensure they are aware of any changes.
We highly recommend taking up travel insurance that among other things cover Travel Agent insolvency protection, and cancellations over health & compassionate reasons. It is highly recommended to take up travel insurance during your visit here. Make sure that the policy you buy covers medical evacuation (which can be very expensive). Insurance documents should be brought along during the trip for emergencies.
* You will be required to change Indonesian Currency () for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have a good denominations of all Ruppiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash. * Please calculate the total and prepare the tipping in an envelope to be presented to each guide and driver at the end of their service.
Yogyakarta - Indonesia