Jomblang cave Prambanan tour
Jomblang cave set into the placid forests of Gunungkidul’s Central Valley region, the Jomblang Cave Prambanan Tour will take you on an exhilarating and safe adventure through Yogyakarta, Light of Heaven inside the cave and the majestic Prambanan Temple in Yogyakarta Day Tours. Carried securely by a private tour of JomblangCaveTours.Com/, you will adventured through the expanse of Wonosari forest that grounds the tour, and find yourself in intimacy with the natures of Yogyakarta’s distinct tropical forest. Jomblang Cave Prambanan Tour also presents the wonders, a thrilling site that securely bring visitors to explored the Prambanan Temple, granting a paramount view of the surrounding area as the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Indonesia.
The impressive Jomblang Cave Prambanan Tour is a magnificent natural wonder of Jomblang Cave that is situated in Semanu (GunungKidul) of Yogyakarta. Now is visited by tourist from all around the world hoping for the opportunity to witness activity an amazing light heavens and ancient forest, such as the white plumes of waterfall that emanate from the sky. Then you will go on to the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Asia’s as one of the best temples in the Yogyakarta area where you will be immersed in the effects of the historical & cultural in Java. Jomblang Cave Prambanan Tour combines the two elements of nature & inspiring heritage. And for a perfect ending, before going back to Yogykarta or Airport, a wonderful photo stop or relaxing dinner will be provide with a great view of the surroundings so that you do not miss any opportunity to look at the classically of Yogyakarta.
- 06:00AM – 06:30AM hotel pick-up
- 06:30AM – 08:30AM drive to an amazing Jomblang cave
- 08:30AM – 12:00PM enjoy the amazing cave activity of JOMBLANG
- 12:00PM – 01:00PM feast lunch box with a local food
- 01:00PM – 02:30PM next transfer to Prambanan temple
- 02:30PM – 04:30PM enjoy visit Prambanan temple
- 04:30AM – 05:30PM return Yogyakarta enjoy your relaxing travel and can stop on somewhere for take picture before transfer to airport or your hotel
- End of services!
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle
- Lunch Box as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Caving guide and Equipment
- All Entrance tickets / Admision fees
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Round trip airfare & Visa charges for INDONESIA
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
YOU WILL NEED;
socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera.