Jomblang Cave Pindul Tubing
We have hand picked some of the best Yogyakarta adventure vacations for you. Jomblang one day tours with Pindul cave tubing, You can’t wait to an adrenaline rush. must be here…!
Jomblang Cave is one of many caves that describe how guests feel after experiencing vertical caving – Jomblang one day tours is one of most popular excursions in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Turning on the Eastern Yogyakarta, the drive through hills and forest brings you to the entrance of Wonosari district, Gunungkidul. Jomblang one day tours will combine trip with inner tube and headlamps in hand of caving guide, which passes through part of the underground river inside the cave of Pindul; and Along the tubing activity, caving tour guide will point out various stalactites on the ceiling caves, exotic trips and explain a nature on the part of Yogyakarta.
- 06:00AM – 06:30AM hotel pick-up
- 06:30AM – 08:30AM drive to an amazing Jomblang cave
- 08:30AM – 12:00PM enjoy the amazing cave activity of JOMBLANG
- 12:00PM – 01:00PM feast lunch box with a local food
- 01:00PM – 01:30PM next to Pindul cave tubing
- 01:30PM – 02:30PM enjoy to adventure Pindul cave river tubing
- 02:30PM – 04:00PM return Yogyakarta enjoy your relaxing travel and can stop on somewhere for take picture before transfer to airport or your hotel
- End of services!
Jomblang Cave & Pindul Cave
Private Tour (Solo Traveler) $ 89.00 USD
Private Tour (Group of 2) $ 69.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 3) $ 63.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 4) $ 59.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 5) $ 57.00 USD / PERSON
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle
- Lunch Box as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Caving guide/Equipment
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
- All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta ( transfer / drop other city in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide / driver after the tours.
*You will need*
socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera.
Coverage / Acceptance
All quotation by Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated.
Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its published materials and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as the result of any material changes to legislation or regulation. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon being published. Accordingly, guests could be consult your Jomblang Cave Tours Journeys Designer prior to travel in order to ensure they are aware of any changes.
We highly recommend taking up travel insurance that among other things cover Travel Agent insolvency protection, and cancellations over health & compassionate reasons. It is highly recommended to take up travel insurance during your visit here. Make sure that the policy you buy covers medical evacuation (which can be very expensive). Insurance documents should be brought along during the trip for emergencies.
* You will be required to change Indonesian Currency () for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have a good denominations of all Ruppiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash. * Please calculate the total and prepare the tipping in an envelope to be presented to each guide and driver at the end of their service.
Yogyakarta - Indonesia