borobudur sunrise & kalibiru tour yogyakarta + prambanan
Another destination there are in Yogyakarta, that will awe you with its landscape, or ‘The magnificent temples’.
Borobudur sunrise prambanan & Kalibiru tour Yogyakarta, Here you can enjoy it all…
We offer exciting Yogyakarta vacation packages for the active soul who is planning to travel to a tropical destination. Vacation packages of day tour give you plenty of time for activities as well as time to do. We have historical tours for temples vacations and fully immersed in nature of Natioanal Park.
Then we will depart to the north side of Yogyakarta, Borobudur temple of Yogyakarta’s most beautiful vacation. Continue to get to National Park natural wonder of Kalibiru or Pulepayung we will travel to the westhern part of the city, and make a brief stop on somewhere to take picture on the terasering along the way. Heading to National Park of Kalibiru or Pulepayung allows you to have the best view of the plantations, agricultural, and cattle ranches. At the end of day tour, an amazing hindu temple you will be visit, always with the best moment and view of the Prambanan temple.
*Visited: Borobudur sunrise tour & Kalibiru tour Yogyakarta + Prambanan temple*
- 03:30AM – 03:45AM pickup at the hotel
- 03:45AM – 04:45AM heading to Manohara for Borobudur (sunrise entrance)
- 04:45AM – 08: 00AM enjoying sunrise at Borobudur & explore the temples
- 08:00AM – 08:30AM short rest for coffee or tea by Manohara resort
- 08:30AM – 10:00AM continue drive to kalibiru
- 10:00AM – 12:00PM visit Kalibiru national park
- 12:00PM – 01:30PM next drive for Prambanan tour
- 01:30PM – 03:30PM visit to explore prambanan temple
- 03:30PM – 04:30PM Transfer to hotel / airport
- End of services!
BOROBUDUR KALIBIRU PRAMBANAN
Private Tour (Solo Traveler) $ 130.00 USD
Private Tour (Group of 2) $ 108.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 3) $ 100.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 4) $ 97.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 5) $ 95.00 USD / PERSON
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle & snack
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- All Entrance tickets / Admision fees
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
- All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta ( transfer / drop other city in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide / driver after the tours.
At Borobudur Sunrise activities, you have to bring and submit a copy of the passport that applies to the operator of manohara borobudur. In confirmantion if you don’t receive an email reply from us, please check the Spam folder or notify us via email
Coverage / Acceptance
All quotation by Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated.
Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its published materials and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as the result of any material changes to legislation or regulation. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon being published. Accordingly, guests could be consult your Jomblang Cave Tours Journeys Designer prior to travel in order to ensure they are aware of any changes.
We highly recommend taking up travel insurance that among other things cover Travel Agent insolvency protection, and cancellations over health & compassionate reasons. It is highly recommended to take up travel insurance during your visit here. Make sure that the policy you buy covers medical evacuation (which can be very expensive). Insurance documents should be brought along during the trip for emergencies.
* You will be required to change Indonesian Currency () for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have a good denominations of all Ruppiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash. * Please calculate the total and prepare the tipping in an envelope to be presented to each guide and driver at the end of their service.
Yogyakarta - Indonesia