Merapi Jeep Sunrise Tour Jomblang Cave
Every region in Yogyakarta offers great array of adventure activities. Day tours Merapi Jeep Sunrise Tour Jomblang Cave some of most talked about are volcano area and caves.
One of the most remarkable natural features of Yogyakarta day tours is the Mount Merapi Jeep Sunrise Tour & Jomblang Cave. This impressive volcano is located within the Mount Merapi Volcano National Park. Although the volcano was afected of last eruption in 2010 – meaning that its eruptions have a destroy – it still ramains an impressive sight. The volcano offer on the horizon like an almost perfect cone creating a stunning landscape. Mount Merapi Volcano National Park offer the special trip, we can find a beautiful sunrise by the Jeep adventure. Then we going into the Semanu of Gunungkidul the bowels of the earth is possible by visiting “JOMBLANG CAVE”. Passages underground will take us through caves, exploring a world indifferent to light. With flashlight by local caving guide to illuminate the inside caves walks, as well as the respective team we will enter another world wonder of ancient underground forest and light of heaven. This is truly amazing day trip while in Yogyakarta of Indonesia.
- 03:30AM – 03:45AM pickup at the hotel
- 03:45AM – 04:45AM heading to Mt.Merapi
- 04:45AM – 06: 30AM enjoying sunrise at Merapi by Jeep
- 06:30AM – 09:00AM next drive to “JOMBLANG”
- 09:00AM – 12:00PM caving vertical the amazing cave activity
- 12:00PM – 01:00PM feast lunch box local food
- 01:00PM – 03:00PM transfer to hotel / airport
- End of services!
Merapi Jeep Sunrise & Jomblang
Private Tour (Solo Traveler) $ 117.00 USD
Private Tour (Group of 2) $ 79.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 3) $ 67.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 4) $ 61.00 USD / PERSON
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle
- Lunch Box as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Jeep Sunrise at Merapi
- Caving guide / Equipment
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
- All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta ( transfer / drop other city in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide / driver after the tours.
*You will need*
socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera.
Coverage / Acceptance
All quotation by Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated.
Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its published materials and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as the result of any material changes to legislation or regulation. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon being published. Accordingly, guests could be consult your Jomblang Cave Tours Journeys Designer prior to travel in order to ensure they are aware of any changes.
We highly recommend taking up travel insurance that among other things cover Travel Agent insolvency protection, and cancellations over health & compassionate reasons. It is highly recommended to take up travel insurance during your visit here. Make sure that the policy you buy covers medical evacuation (which can be very expensive). Insurance documents should be brought along during the trip for emergencies.
* You will be required to change Indonesian Currency () for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have a good denominations of all Ruppiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash. * Please calculate the total and prepare the tipping in an envelope to be presented to each guide and driver at the end of their service.
Yogyakarta - Indonesia