Pindul Cave Jomblang Timang Beach Tour
How many adventures get to enjoy depends on the time are spending in Yogyakarta. Pindul cave jomblang timang beach tour! You want to experience as many as possible?
Thousands of adventurous tourists come to Yogyakarta every year to the adventure of day tour and experience a range of exciting activities. Travelers can explore the Pindul cave river tubing and breathtaking light on vertical cave of Jomblang, then gondola ride of manual wooden cable car Indonesia.
You can test nerve by 1-day trip “Pindul Cave Jomblang Timang Beach Tour”, exploring hidden of underground caves on a spelunking day trip & extreme adventure on the sea by Gondola rides. Yogyakarta is also one of the best places in the world to go full of fun, which could be the perfect way for adventure travelers to spend an day tours.
*Visited: Pindul cave river tubing, vertical cave of Jomblang, Timang beach manual wooden cable car indonesia*
- 04:45AM – 05:00AM hotel pick-up
- 05:00AM – 06:30AM drive transfer to Pindul cave
- 06:30AM – 08:00AM enjoy tubing activity at Pindul cave
- 08:00AM – 08:30AM drive to an amazing Jomblang cave
- 08:30AM – 12:00PM enjoy the amazing cave activity of JOMBLANG
- 12:00PM – 01:00PM feast lunch box with a local food
- 01:00PM – 02:00PM next transfer to Timang beach
- 02:00PM – 03:30PM adventure on timang by Goondola ride
- 03:30AM – 06:00PM return Yogyakarta enjoy your relaxing travel and can stop on somewhere for take picture before transfer to airport or your hotel
- End of services!
Pindul Cave & Jomblang + Timang
Private Tour (Solo Traveler) $ 133.00 USD
Private Tour (Group of 2) $ 99.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 3) $ 87.00 USD / PERSON
Private Tour (Group of 4) $ 82.00 USD / PERSON
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning
- Mineral water in bottle
- Lunch Box as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Caving guide / Equipment
- Jeep & Gondola at TIMANG
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
- All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta ( transfer / drop other city in optional).
- Tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. Our tipping recommendation for guide / driver after the tours.
*You will need*
socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & camera.
Coverage / Acceptance
All quotation by Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated.
Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in its published materials and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time as the result of any material changes to legislation or regulation. All amended Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon being published. Accordingly, guests could be consult your Jomblang Cave Tours Journeys Designer prior to travel in order to ensure they are aware of any changes.
We highly recommend taking up travel insurance that among other things cover Travel Agent insolvency protection, and cancellations over health & compassionate reasons. It is highly recommended to take up travel insurance during your visit here. Make sure that the policy you buy covers medical evacuation (which can be very expensive). Insurance documents should be brought along during the trip for emergencies.
* You will be required to change Indonesian Currency () for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have a good denominations of all Ruppiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash. * Please calculate the total and prepare the tipping in an envelope to be presented to each guide and driver at the end of their service.
Yogyakarta - Indonesia