Your travel on Indonesia begins either in Palembang, in the south of the Sumatera in elegant vacation. The 3 days 2 night Palembang tour route takes you across a phenomenal “AMPERA” bridges, overpass Musi river to Kemaro island in the middle of a river.
Highlights:* ✅Palembang city tour ✅Museum Balaputera Dewa ✅Traditional House Palembang (Limas House) Malaka Gallery ✅Great Giant Alquran made from wood carving Palembang Style ✅Songket Craft Woven ✅Agung mosque & Ampera Bridge Icon Palembang City ✅Cruise Musi River to KEMARO Island ✅Lawang Kidul mosque & Benteng Kuto Besak ✅Bukit Siguntang (The legend of Wan Empuk and Wan Malini) ✅Shopping at Pasar 16 Ilir & Oleh-Oleh Palembang, Pempek, Krupuk at Pempek Candy & Tshirt
Upon arrival at Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II airport, welcomed by the guide, transfer to explore the city area. Visit: museum Balaputera Dewa, Traditional House Palembang (Limas House) Malaka Gallery, Visit giant Alquran made from wood carving Palembang Style, Songket Woven. Check-In Hotel. After dinner Free program.
Day 02: Palembang Musi Tour (B, L, D)
Breakfast at Hotel after that Visit: Mesjid Agung, Ampera Bridge Icon Palembang City, Musi tour cruise Musi River with Jukung (traditional Boat Palembang) to KEMARO Island. Kemaro Island famous legend Love Story China Prince with Princess Palembang Siti Fatimah, visit old Mesjid Lawang Kidul, Benteng Kuto Besak, Bukit Siguntang famous with the legend of Wan Empuk and Wan Malini, Shopping at Pasar Borong 16 Ilir and shopping Oleh Oleh Palembang, Pempek, Krupuk at Pempek Candy and Tshirt Palembang. Afternoon free Program.
Day 03: Palembang Departure (B)
Free Program till time to transfer to the airport. Arrival at the airport end of service.. see you at the next destination.
Cost Options3 DAYS 2 NIGHT PALEMBANG TOUR
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah per Person.
|Package Options||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3-5||Min.Person 6-8||Min.Person 9-10||Min.Person 11-15|
|Package Options||15-20+1FOC||21-25+1FOC||26-30+1FOC||31-40+2FOC||Single Supp|
Package A (*2 / Similar): Azza Hotel, Quin Centro, Duta
Package B (*3 / Similar): Fave Hotel, Rio City Hotel, Imara Hotel
Package C (*3 / Similar): Batiqa Hotel, Emilia Hotel, Grand Inna Daira
Package D (*4 / Similar): Daira Hotel, Beston Hotel
Package E (*5 / Similar): Aryaduta, Arista Hotel, Novotel
The Trip Cost Includes
- Private air-conditioned car
- Accommodation based on twin share as your choices
- Traditional boat Musi tour
- All entrance ticket fees
- Meals : 2 x B’ fast, 2 x Lunch & 2 x Dinner
- Tours as program & Mineral water
- Bahasa, Malay / English speaking Guide/driver cum guide
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Round trip International airfare
- Visa charges for INDONESIA & All the required permits and paperwork
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (porterage at hotels, airports, telephone charges, mini-bar, laundry, room service, all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu) & Tipping for Guide & Driver ( Min IDR 35.000 / pax/day)
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency (Emergency expenses)
You can send your inquiry or book via the form below.
Package name:* 3 days 2 night Palembang tour
All tours based on: Departure, and Return at Palembang (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
High Season Surcharge (Idul Fitri, Christmas and New Year) is optional.
Palembang is a very mesmerizing city divided by a river of Musi in the middle. This city holds most of the sights with visitors’ interests, including the history and culture of Indonesia Javanese – Malay. Palembang is set in the South of Sumatera (Indonesia). In this city, the Malay-speaking part of Palembang, which is part of the heritage from the story of Sriwijaya and Malay kingdom and Java.
The 3 days 2 night Palembang tour is the favorite holiday in the Sumatera. It travels from Malaysia and Singapore to Palembang in around 3-day. It is a 3d2n trip through a river, bridge, great mosque, fortress, magnificent building, family park, archaeological park, monument & museum, Songket Craft Center, KEMARO Island, etc.