A wonderful 3 Days in Yogyakarta Indonesia tour & travel package. Jogja is a stunning city. Must be here, at least once in your lifetime.
You will witness such an interesting landscape–lava fields with the sunrise, stunning temples, beautiful nature, river tubing and phenomenal displays clad in heavenly light. We were impressed with the country’s management of natural resources, cuisines and of course, the vibrant small-town capital city of Jogja. The local peoples are warm will melt your heart. Use these Itinerary 3 Days in Yogyakarta and make your dream trip a reality!
Highlights:* ✅Borobudur Temple ✅Prambanan Temple ✅Pindul Cave ✅Merapi Jeep Sunrise ✅Jomblang Cave ✅Pinus Pengger ✅Sultan Palace ✅Water Castle
Day 01: Arrival – Borobudur and Prambanan Tour (D)
Airport / Hotel pickup! Heading to Prambanan. Visit Prambanan temple the biggest Hindu temple in Asia. Continued for Borobudur tour. Visit the splendor of Borobudur temple. Dinner at a local restaurant before transfer to the hotel. Free own your leisure.
Day 02: Mt.Merapi Jeep Sunrise – Jomblang Cave Tour – Pindul Cave Tubing – Pinus Pengger (B, L, D)
Hotel Pick-up. Wake-up early (04:00) for mount Merapi tour. Enjoy Merapi jeep sunrise tour activity. Next drive for Jomblang Cave Tour. Visit the spectacular heavenly light of the Jomblang vertical cave. After feast lunch box at Jomblang, next for Pindul Cave Tour. Enjoy tubing activity for Pindul cave tubing including the Oyo river. Return Yogyakarta for Pine Forest, Relaxing spend at a romantic place “PINUS PENGGER”. Dinner at a local restaurant before transfer to the hotel. Free own your leisure.
Day 03: City Tour – Departure (B)
Morning After breakfast – Hotel Pick-up
Drive to the town of Jogja. Visit “KERATON” the Sultanate of Yogyakarta
Afterward, visit Taman Sari Water Castle including “SUMUR GUMULING” (Underground Mosque). Direct transfer to the airport. End of service!
Cost Options3 DAYS IN YOGYAKARTA
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Hotels Choices||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4|
|Pesonna Hotel Tugu Yogyakarta (*3)||3,340K||3,120K||2,770K|
|Ibis Styles Yogyakarta (*4)||3,450K||3,280K||2,890K|
|Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta (*5)||3,770K||3,700K||3,200K|
|LAND ARRANGEMENT / WITHOUT HOTEL:||2,850K||2,470K||2,290K|
The Trip Cost Includes
- 2 nights Accommodation / Hotels with daily breakfast (see options)
- Meals ( 2 x Breakfast, 1 x Lunch, 2 x Dinner ) as per itinerary
- Pick-up or Drop-off service (by vehicle & cool air-conditioning)
- English speaking drivers for tour + airport transfer
- English speaking local guide at (Borobudur – Prambanan – Sultan Palace)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Mineral water in a bottle along the trip
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All equipment – Caving & Tubing Guide
- Jeep at Merapi Sunrise
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (local guide & all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu)
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency (Emergency expenses)
You can send your inquiry or book via the form below.
Package name:* 3 Days in Yogyakarta
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
High Season Surcharge (Idul Fitri, Christmas and new year) is optional.