4 days Yogyakarta trip plan is definitely the most amazing living nature museum! Jogja is an ideal destination for family vacations! Our vacation packages will surely be remembered as the best kids vacations that the entire family enjoyed.
Highlights:* ✅ Merapi volcano Jeep tour ✅ Borobudur and Prambanan tour ✅ Sama’s beach sunflower garden ✅ Pinus Pengger ✅ Kraton Palace ✅ Water castle of Taman Sari
Day 01: Arrival – Merapi volcano Jeep tour (L, D)
Arrival-Yogyakarta (Adisutjipto/YIA) International airport.
Upon arrival meet and greet with our representatives at the international airport of Yogyakarta and you will have a guided mountain to spot the famous in the world volcanos of Mount Merapi by Jeep adventure explorer! Rest of the day at leisure to relax for a beautiful sunset or explore surroundings. Transfer the hotel, check-in for your first night.
Day 02: Borobudur and Prambanan tour (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, your Yogyakarta Trip’s guide will pick you up for your transfer to the magnificent Borobudur temple of inspiring heritage. Upon arriving at the destination, you will receive a warm welcome from the heritage culture that was built as a place of Buddhist worship and a place of pilgrimage. A 90-minute car ride to the ‘Prambanan Temple’. At the afternoon times of the temple, you may also see the sunset and gardens at the surroundings. The biggest Hindu site is located in eastern Jogja and is a good place for spotting a wide variety of beautiful photos. Transfer overnight to hotel and rest.
Day 03: Samas beach sunflower garden – Pinus Pengger (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will enjoy a guided visit through the sunflower garden Bantul – Yogyakarta, which includes a beach, all located in the Yogyakarta grounds. Afterward, continue to the pine forest along the hill for a beautiful spot on the Pinus Pengger. It is amazing how so nearby you on tropical nature in Yogyakarta. Return to the Jogja city, back to the hotel and enjoy the facilities.
Day 04: Jogja city tour – Departure (B)
After breakfast at the hotel. A visit to the Keraton palace of the “Sultanate of Yogyakarta” is also included the water castle of Taman Sari. Transfer to Yogyakarta airport. End of services!
Cost Options4D3N YOGYAKARTA TRIP PLAN
* Cost table displayed based in MYR per person.
|Hotels Choices||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4|
|Pesonna Hotel Tugu Yogyakarta (*3)||MYR1.147||MYR1.097||MYR944|
|Ibis Styles Yogyakarta (*4)||MYR1.208||MYR1.179||MYR1.005|
|Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta (*5)||MYR1.347||MYR1.330||MYR1.170|
|LAND ARRANGEMENT / WITHOUT HOTEL:||MYR904||MYR767||MYR698|
The Trip Cost Includes
- 3 nights Accommodation / Hotels with daily breakfast (see options)
- Meals ( 3 x Breakfast, 3 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner ) as per itinerary
- Mineral water in a bottle along the trip
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport (in our own vehicle with cool air-conditioning)
- Transportation to and from!!
- English speaking drivers for tour + airport transfer
- English speaking local guide at (borobudur, prambanan, palace)
- Jeep at Merapi Volcano
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Round trip International airfare
- Visa charges for INDONESIA & All the required permits and paperwork
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (porterage at hotels, airports, telephone charges, mini-bar, laundry, room service, all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu)
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency (Emergency expenses)
You can send your inquiry or book via the form below.
Package name:* 4 days Yogyakarta Trip Plan
All tours based on private tour | Departure and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
High Season Surcharge (Idul Fitri, Christmas and New Year) is optional.
A voyage to a small province; and Yogyakarta is definitely a great destination for fun, educational family vacations. The city offers the most interactive classroom for your kids!! 4 days Yogyakarta trip plan containing the culture´s biodiversity, Jogja is definitely the most amazing living nature museum!
Go vacation with your kids through the 4 days Yogyakarta trip plan Java, Indonesia. In Yogyakarta, your kids will enjoy several sunflower and butterfly gardens, excellent and historical museums. Feel the touch of our service because family is very important for us, we truly understand the importance of a real family travel experience.