We make your 4D3N Borobudur sunrise tour Yogyakarta itinerary a bit more special, amazing places, fun activities that you can see and do along the way. That way you not only get to see all the main highlights of Yogyakarta in 4 days 3 nights but also explore this beautiful city with a little bit relaxed.
Highlights:* ✅ Borobudur Sunrise Tour ✅ Merapi Jeep Tour ✅ Malioboro and Beringharjo market ✅ Jogja City Tour ✅ Kasongan Village ✅ Sunset Parangtritis Beach
Day 01: Yogyakarta – Arrival (…)
Welcome To Jogja. Met & greeted by our guide/drivers at Adisucipto Jogja/YIA Airport. Transferred to and checked – in at the hotel for your first night in Yogyakarta.
Day 02: Borobudur Sunrise Tour – Merapi Jeep Tour – Malioboro (B, L, D)
Take a breakfast box from the hotel. Depart at 04:00 am for magical sunrise at the great Buddhist temple Borobudur, discover its mystery & history. An afterward short stop at Pawon & Mendut temples related Borobudur. Next proceed to the beauty of Mount Merapi from Kali Adem Village, passing Salak fruit plantation. After Mount Merapi Jeep tour, we’ll enjoy a traditional Javanese lunch at Timbul Roso resto, a restaurant & huts built over a fishpond. Next shopping at Beringharjo Traditional market or Malioboro street, these two connected shopping areas offer merchandise, batik, traditional snacks, Javanese herbs, rattan ornaments, and handicrafts – Dinner at a local restaurant. Back to the hotel.
Day 03: Jogja City Tour – Sunset Parangtritis Beach (B, L, D)
After breakfast, we’ll visit “Keraton” a magnificent palace the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. Afterward, visit the Taman Sari water castle (including Sumur Gumuling). Onward to visit a traditional batik home industry and Kotagede to see a hundred-year-old tradition still being practiced by silver craftsmen. Lunch at a local restaurant. Next visit Kasongan village, enjoy the art of clay pottery making with their unique designs. Finally enjoy a romantic sunset at Parangtritis beach. Dinner at a local restaurant. Back to the hotel.
Day 04: Yogyakarta – Departure (B)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Jogja Airport (Adisucipto/YIA Kulonprogo).
Cost Options4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS BOROBUDUR SUNRISE TOUR YOGYAKARTA
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Hotels Choices||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4|
|Pesonna Hotel Tugu Yogyakarta (*3)||3,080K||2,900K||2,460K|
|Ibis Styles Yogyakarta (*4)||3,260K||2,140K||2,630K|
|Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta (*5)||3,730K||3,700K||3,100K|
|LAND ARRANGEMENT / WITHOUT HOTEL:||2,350K||1,930K||1,730K|
The Trip Cost Includes
- 3 nights Accommodation / Hotels with daily breakfast (see options)
- Meals ( 3 x Breakfast, 2 x Lunch, 2 x Dinner ) as per itinerary
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport (in our own vehicle with cool air-conditioning)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Mineral water in a bottle along the trip
- English speaking drivers for tour + airport transfer
- English speaking local guide at Borobudur & Keraton
- Jeep at Mt.Merapi
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Round trip International airfare
- Visa charges for INDONESIA & All the required permits and paperwork
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (porterage at hotels, airports, telephone charges, mini-bar, laundry, room service, all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu)
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency (Emergency expenses)
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
High Season Surcharge (Idul Fitri, Christmas and New Year) is optional.
The scenery in Borobudur sunrise is stunning and it’s worth a visit at any time of Yogyakarta tour package. Probably the best view is from the top of Mount Merapi or Sunset at Parangtritis beach, as the visited part. Don’t miss the Plantations and favorite shopping center in the traditional market Beringharjo or Malioboro street. There is also a history and culture in Palace the Sultanate of Yogyakarta, a water castle, that be worth a visit within 4D3N Borobudur sunrise tour Yogyakarta.
Yogyakarta really becomes home to travelers of the world. It is best known for the magnificent Borobudur temple, the beauty of Mount Merapi, a wonderful city and the black sand in Parangtritis beach. It’s a popular destination and dream place when you are looking for a unique experience in Java Indonesia. You should certainly consider the 4D3N Borobudur sunrise tour Yogyakarta on the next vacation, it’s available round-year.