Timang Island! A world-renowned exotic holiday to the manual wooden cable car in Indonesia. Timang Beach or was known “Timang Beach Running Man”. The island is situated on the eastern side of Peninsular Yogyakarta. Listed as a popular adventure, this 4D3N Timang beach tour Yogyakarta has no shortage of cultural sights and natural scenery with famous for its south-sea beaches.
Highlights:* ✅Merapi Kaliadem Jeep Tour ✅Borobudur Tour ✅Malioboro and Beringharjo market ✅Timang Beach Tour ✅Pengger Pine Forest
Day 01: Yogyakarta Arrival
Welcome To Jogja. Met & greeted by our guide/drivers at Adisucipto Jogja/YIA Airport. Transferred to and checked – in at the hotel for your first night in Yogyakarta.
Day 02: Merapi Kaliadem – Borobudur Tour – Malioboro (B, L, D)
This morning enjoy the beauty of Mount Merapi from Kali Adem Village by Jeep adventure including Batu Alien & Rumah Museum. Enjoy a traditional Javanese lunch at Timbul Roso resto, a restaurant & huts built over a fishpond. Next to Borobudur passing Salak Pondoh plantation, visit the biggest Buddhist temple of Borobudur. Back to Jogja shopping in Beringharjo traditional market or Malioboro street, these two connected places areas offer merchandise, batik, traditional snacks, Javanese herbs, rattan ornaments, and handicrafts. Dinner at a local restaurant. Back to the hotel.
Day 03: Timang Beach Tour – Pengger Pine Forest (B, L, D)
After breakfast at the hotel, we transfer you to Wonosari Regency to exciting in Timang Beach Tour by Gondola ride. Amongst Timang Beach Tour Activities, you have 4 memorable experiences to do from here: Exciting Jeep Adventure, The Spectacular Timang Beach Tour Gondola ride, (Suspension Bridge & A Fresh Lobster = personal expenses). Lunch at a local restaurant. On the way back to Jogja stop to visit Pengger Pine Forest. Dinner at a local restaurant. Back to the hotel.
Day 04: Yogyakarta – Departure (B)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Jogja Airport (Adisucipto/YIA Kulonprogo).
Cost Options4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS TIMANG BEACH TOUR YOGYAKARTA
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Hotels Choices||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4|
|Pesonna Hotel Tugu Yogyakarta (*3)||3,200K||2,990K||3,520K|
|Ibis Styles Yogyakarta (*4)||3,380K||3,220K||2,690K|
|Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta (*5)||3,850K||3,800K||3,160K|
|LAND ARRANGEMENT / WITHOUT HOTEL:||2,470K||2,020K||1,790K|
The Trip Cost Includes
- 3 nights Accommodation / Hotels with daily breakfast (see options)
- Meals ( 3 x Breakfast, 2 x Lunch, 2 x Dinner ) as per itinerary
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport (in our own vehicle with cool air-conditioning)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Mineral water in a bottle along the trip
- English speaking drivers for tour + airport transfer
- English speaking local guide at Borobudur
- Jeep at Mt.Merapi & Timang
- Gondola fees at Timang
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Round trip International airfare
- Visa charges for INDONESIA & All the required permits and paperwork
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (suspension bridge & lobster, porterage at hotels, airports, telephone charges, mini-bar, laundry, room service, all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu)
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency (Emergency expenses)
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
High Season Surcharge (Idul Fitri, Christmas and New Year) is optional.
Amongst Timang Beah Tour Activities, you have a much memorable experience to do from here: Exciting Jeep Adventure – The Spectacular Timang Beach Tour Gondola Ride – The Timang Beach Suspension Bridge – A Fresh Lobster from Timang Beach! There are loads of activities and sights on the island. Hanging around on the beach is also considered a fine option.
4D3N Timang beach tour Yogyakarta has long served as the link between Jogja’s great an important places into the traditional markets, a magnificent temple, a stunning mountain and forests. The olds aspects of historical and culture are present, too, in an exceptional holiday and free-spirited adventures. Book today! through Jomblang Cave Tours & Travel for the quality of services.