THE YOGYAKARTA is a land of the dazzling city, towering mountains, temples, traditional markets, hand-craft, a dramatic south coastline of unrivaled beauty. Experiences of a 5D4N Yogyakarta tour package holiday await you.
Highlights:✅ Kaliadem Merapi ✅ Salak Plantation ✅ Borobudur Tour ✅ Malioboro & Beringharjo ✅ Jogja City Tour ✅ Kasongan Village ✅ Sunset Parangtritis Beach ✅ Plaosan Temple ✅ Solo City Tour
Day 01: Yogyakarta – Arrival
Welcome To Jogja. Met & greeted by our guide/drivers at Adisucipto Jogja/YIA Airport. Transferred to and checked – in at the hotel for your first night in Yogyakarta.
Day 02: Kaliadem Merapi – Borobudur Tour – Malioboro (B, L, D)
Morning proceeds to view the beauty of Mount Merapi from Kali Adem Village. Enjoy a traditional Javanese lunch at Timbul Roso, a restaurant & huts built over a fishpond. Next drive to Borobudur passing Salak Pondoh plantation, then visit The biggest Buddhist Temple of Borobudur afterward visit Mendut & Pawon temples related Borobudur. Back to Jogja shopping at Beringharjo traditional market or along away Malioboro street, these two connected shopping areas offer merchandise, batik, traditional snacks, Javanese herbs, rattan ornaments, and handicrafts. Dinner at a local restaurant. Back to the hotel.
Day 03: Jogja City Tour – Kasongan – Sunset Parangtritis Beach (B, L, D)
This morning visit “Keraton” a magnificent palace Sultanate of Yogyakarta and Taman Sari water castle (including Sumur Gumuling). Onward to visit a traditional batik home industry & visit Kotagede. Lunch at a local restaurant. Next visit Kasongan village enjoys the art of making pottery from clay with their unique new designs, finally enjoy a romantic sunset at Parangtritis beach. Dinner at a local restaurant. Back to the hotel.
Day 04: Plaosan – Solo City Tour – Lawean – Pasar Klewer (B, L, D)
After breakfast, We’ll visit Plaosan the most romantic temple story a blend of Hindu and Buddhist culture see from the shape and structure of the temple. Next direct to Surakarta for Solo city tour, visit the Mangkunegaran Palace (including antique market / Triwindu flea market), lunch at a local restaurant. Next to visit Kampong Laweyan – Pasar Klewer and PGS ( Centre of Solo Grocery ). On the way back to Jogja stop for hunting experience Oleh Oleh Bakpia, Kue Lapis, etc. Dinner at local restaurant. Back to the hotel.
Day 05: Yogyakarta – Departure (B)
Free program, we will be transferred you to Jogja airport (Adisucipto/YIA Kulonprogo).
Cost Options5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Hotels Choices||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4|
|Pesonna Hotel Tugu Yogyakarta (*3)||3,740K||3,550K||2,970K|
|Ibis Styles Yogyakarta (*4)||3,970K||3,860K||3,200K|
|Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta (*5)||4,700K||4,650K||3,850K|
|LAND ARRANGEMENT / WITHOUT HOTEL:||2,760K||2,250K||2,000K|
The Trip Cost Includes
- 3 nights Accommodation / Hotels with daily breakfast (see options)
- Meals ( 4 x Breakfast, 3 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner ) as per itinerary
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport (in our own vehicle with cool air-conditioning)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Mineral water in a bottle along the trip
- English speaking drivers for tour + airport transfer
- English speaking local guide at Borobudur, Keraton, Mangkunegaran
- Jeep at Mt.Merapi
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Round trip International airfare
- Visa charges for INDONESIA & All the required permits and paperwork
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (porterage at hotels, airports, telephone charges, mini-bar, laundry, room service, all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu)
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency (Emergency expenses)
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
High Season Surcharge (Idul Fitri, Christmas and New Year) is optional.
With Yogyakarta, the famous city, epic landscapes, Javanese culture icons and enthusiastic locals, the 5D4N Yogyakarta tour package has got something for everyone. From the stunning volcano and sunny beaches, the wonder of a temple to the luminous cityscapes of Jogja at night, there are magic moments waiting around every corner.
Discover Yogyakarta with us. We hope you enjoy choosing your 5D4N Yogyakarta tour package from our exciting selection of holiday options. At JomblangCaveTours.Com/, we have been providing top quality touring holidays for many travelers so we know what makes a holiday extraordinary. Our well-planned and carefully arrangement timetables give you plenty to see and things to do in Yogyakarta.