Borobudur day trip from Yogyakarta is a tour to some of the most iconic places in Jogja’s historic center and learn about the origins and culture of this incredible city, including a visit to see the largest collection palace of sultanate and temples.
Highlights:* ✅The sultanate of Yogyakarta ✅Taman Sari water castle ✅Borobudur tour
- 08:30 AM pick-up from hotels in Yogyakarta
- 09:00 AM visit Keraton the Sultanate of Yogyakarta
- 10:30 AM next visit Taman Sari water castle
- 11:30 AM lunch stop (personal expenses)
- 12:30 PM continued Borobudur
- 02:00 PM visit the magnificent Borobudur temple
- 04:00 PM drive back to Yogyakarta
- 05:30 PM Transfer to hotel/airport. End of services!
Cost OptionsBOROBUDUR DAY TRIP FROM YOGYAKARTA
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Min.Person 1||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4||Min.Person 5|
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service (by vehicle & cool air-conditioning)
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Mineral water in a bottle
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals & All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
On your Borobudur day trip from Yogyakarta, you’ll visit a mix of three places and a world-scale. It’s the Sultanate of Yogyakarta, Taman Sari water castle, Borobudur temple for guided tours of the Yogyakarta grounds. At each place, walk through beautiful culture and history of Java’s.
A Private coach at your Borobudur day trip from Yogyakarta in the morning and relax on a scenic drive over the town. Savor the last views of Sultan Palace and Water Castle before making your travel north to the inspiring heritage of the Borobudur.
Your private day tour comes with tons of amenities including and ensuring the most comfortable ride possible. Throughout your tour, your expert local guide will teach you about the region’s cultural history. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, your tour stops for lunch. Take one of the many local restaurants in Yogyakarta. After your last visit, settle into your seat and unwind as you enjoy a scenic drive through, transfer to hotel or airport.