Borobudur Prambanan Ramayana ballet private day trip to Yogyakarta (a colorful town which maintained the typical of the area) where the magnificent of Borobudur temple – Prambanan temple sunset and watching the Ramayana ballet performance.
Highlights:* ✅Borobudur tour ✅Prambanan Tour ✅Ramayana Ballet
- 09:50 AM – 10:00 AM Airport / Hotel pick-up
- 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Heading to Borobudur
- 11:30 AM – 01:30 PM visit the magnificent Borobudur
- 01:30 PM – 03:00 PM next drive to Prambanan with lunch stop (at your own)
- 03:00 PM – 05:30 PM Visit the Prambanan temple until sunset
- 05:30 PM – 06:00 PM transfer to Ramayana ballet complex
- 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM short break for coffee or hot tea
- 07:00 PM – 10:30 PM enjoy seeing the Ramayana ballet performance
- 10:30 PM – 11:00 PM Transfer to the hotel. End of services!
Cost OptionsBOROBUDUR PRAMBANAN RAMAYANA BALLET
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Min.Person 1||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4||Min.Person 5|
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service (by vehicle & cool air-conditioning)
- Mineral water in a bottle
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Ramayana ballet entrance fee (class 1)
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals & All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
Borobudur Prambanan Ramayana ballet show is a tour immerses you in the rich Yogyakarta culture and history by experiencing the beautiful temples and historical sites of Borobudur and Prambanan. It ends with an orientation of the beautiful Ramayana Ballet Show in Prambanan or Purawisata.
Day tours of Borobudur Prambanan Ramayana ballet will be made in the beautiful art of day trips allowing you to browse through it before returning to your hotel or airport and why not. We will visit the largest Buddhist temple Borobudur, the largest Hindu temple Prambanan in Yogyakarta. Then, you will enjoy the performance of the Ramayana Ballet, where you will explore and learn about Java history. Imagine following the journey of a day tour in the Borobudur Prambanan Ballet Show. You will observe and participate in the traditions and history of Yogyakarta. Borobudur Prambanan Ramayana ballet experience at first-hand how they feel a fine Yogyakarta private tour by the best service of Us.