Borobudur sunrise hill Viewpoints! The trip begins ascending the breathtaking summit for beautiful sunrise at the Setumbu or Barede hills for a view of the massive Mount Merapi and Borobudur overlooking.
Highlights:* ✅Sunrise at Barede hill or Setumbu hill ✅Borobudur tour
- 03:30 AM – 03:45 AM pickup at the hotel
- 03:45 AM – 04:45 AM heading to Barede hill or Setumbu hill
- 04:45 AM – 06:30 AM enjoying the beautiful sunrise from the hills
- 06:30 AM – 06:45 AM next drive to visit the magnificent Borobudur temple
- 06:45 AM – 09:00 AM enjoying at Borobudur to explore the temple
- 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM Extra visit: Pawon & Mendut temple (free entry fees)
- 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Transfer to the hotel/airport. End of services!
Cost OptionsBOROBUDUR SUNRISE HILL
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Min.Person 1||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4||Min.Person 5|
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service (by vehicle & cool air-conditioning)
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Mineral water in a bottle
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals & All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
At Borobudur Sunrise activities, you have to bring and submit a copy of the passport that applies to the operator of Manohara Borobudur!
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
On a clear day, on Borobudur sunrise hill you can actually see the magnificent sunrise! After an exciting tour at the Setumbu hill or Barede hill, we will descend to the historical temple of Borobudur. Half-day trip in Yogyakarta, you will be enjoying the sunrise at hills, the magnificent Borobudur temple Archaeological Park, two other small temples related to Borobudur; the Pawon and Mendut, it will be an amazing experience.
Here we will visit the amazing temple of the old site and view the beautiful Borobudur with rich displays of relief ornaments on the carvings and art. The Borobudur sunrise hill viewpoints are one of the most favorite day tours in the Yogyakarta. Next, we will visit two other small temples (Pawon temple & Mendut temple) related to the Borobudur. At a convenient time after your end of the visit, we will transfer you to Yogyakarta Airport or back to your hotel. This is absolutely a day trip you will not want to miss in Yogyakarta!