Borobudur sunrise Prambanan tour is a day trip to see the beautiful sunrise of Borobudur and then two small of the most iconic places around Borobudur [Pawon & Mendut temple], and stunning the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Yogyakarta.
Highlights:* ✅Borobudur sunrise tour ✅Prambanan tour
- 03:30 AM – 03:45 AM pickup at the hotel
- 03:45 AM – 04:45 AM heading to Manohara for Borobudur (sunrise entrance)
- 04:45 AM – 08: 30 AM enjoying the sunrise at Borobudur & explore the temples
- 08:30 AM – 09:00 AM short rest for coffee or tea by Manohara resort
- 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM Extra visit: Pawon & Mendut temple (free entry fees)
- 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM next drive for Prambanan tour
- 11:30 AM – 01:30 PM visit Prambanan Temple
- 01:30 PM – 02:30 PM Transfer to the hotel/airport. End of services!
Cost OptionsBOROBUDUR SUNRISE PRAMBANAN TOUR
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Min.Person 1||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4||Min.Person 5|
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service (by vehicle & cool air-conditioning)
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Mineral water in a bottle
- Souvenir by Manohara
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals & All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
At Borobudur Sunrise activities, you have to bring and submit a copy of the passport that applies to the operator of Manohara Borobudur!
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
Borobudur sunrise Prambanan tour in one day is another experience that tourists will not soon forget is Borobudur and Prambanan exploration. Some of the country’s most exciting features are its temples, and exploring this unique history culture is an adventure in and of itself.
Yogyakarta boasts a significant number of historical, magnificent temples, which are surrounded by villages and rivers that provide tourists with opportunities to enjoy views, ricefield, and even traditional locals culture.