Borobudur tour from Semarang Port. Explore the magnificent Temple. Worry-free with a private pre-booked. Views along the way and the rows of rice fields.
TRIP PLAN | Semarang Port of Tanjung Emas – Borobudur Temple (Round Trip)
- 09:00 AM – 09:30 AM arrives and clearance process than meeting service with our team at the exit gate of the port
- 09:30 AM – 12:00 PM Leaving Semarang pier for Borobudur temple via a part highway road with toilet stop if needed
- 12:00 PM – 01:30 PM Arrived at Borobudur temple and visit the sites conducted by a local guide explaining in details
- 01:30 PM – 04:00 PM Going back to Tanjung Mas Harbour – Semarang Pier with photo stops. End Of Services!
Cost OptionsBOROBUDUR TOUR FROM SEMARANG PORT
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Min.Person 1||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4|
- Private transportation with cool Air-conditioned
- Fuel, Tolls & Parking fees
- English Speaking Driver
- Local guide English speaking at Borobudur Temple
- Snack & Mineral Water in bottle
- Borobudur Entrance ticket / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Meals, Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
To book or reserve the above tour, send us your data as the following:*
* Names as written on passport
* One of mobile your phone numbers ( for emergency purpose )
Package name:* Borobudur tour from Semarang port
Notes: The name of the cruise ship – mentioned in the form and leave in a message below.
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Semarang Port Central Java.
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
Every our valued guest will arrive back to port in a timely fashion and never afraid would miss the ship!
Journey to Borobudur temple approximately 100 km southwest of Semarang and in the northwest of Yogyakarta, where along the road into Borobudur this scenery that is a stunning home to travelers world-class by Borobudur Cruise Tour.
Cruise Travelers on a Central Java “Semarang Port” Indonesia, Asia have the chance to explore the temple of Borobudur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the largest Buddhist religious structure in the world.
Borobudur tour from Semarang Port is the most famous trip of the cruise tour. Travelers will have a chance to explore the site, which features some of the most stunning and unique architecture in Indonesia. The Borobudur cruise tour now attracts thousands of visitors every year which a docking in Tanjung Emas Port of Semarang Central Java, for marvel at the beauty and splendor of the building and the story around it.
A professional and experienced team will meet and greet you at the arrival port gate, holding a sign with your name written on a placard, You will be very easy to find and recognize our teams. Our Borobudur tour from Semarang port teams will take to space waiting vehicle then start toward the Borobudur temple for 2 hours drive, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the sights while your driver negotiates the traffics from Semarang to the major destinations. Enjoy amazing travel, Be ready for the 100 km journey or 2 and a half hours driving one way to Borobudur. It is will be guaranteed that you will be back at the port on time on schedule.