We have handpicked some of the best Yogyakarta adventure vacations for you. Jomblang Cave and Pindul Cave Tour, You can’t wait for an adrenaline rush. must be here…!
Highlights:* ✅Jomblang Cave Vertical Cave, ✅Pindul Cave Tubing
- 06:00 AM – 06:30 AM hotel pick-up
- 06:30 AM – 08:30 AM drive to an amazing Jomblang
- 08:30 AM – 12:00 PM enjoy the amazing cave activity of JOMBLANG
- 12:00 PM – 01:00 PM feast lunch box a local food
- 01:00 PM – 01:30 PM next to Pindul cave tubing
- 01:30 PM – 03:30 PM fun adventure of Pindul cave including Oyo river tubing
- 03:30 PM – 05:00 PM return – transfer to your hotel. End of services!
Cost OptionsJOMBLANG CAVE AND PINDUL CAVE
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Min.Person 1||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4||Min.Person 5|
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service (by vehicle & cool air-conditioning)
- Mineral water in a bottle
- Lunch box local food at JOMBLANG
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Caving / Tubing guide and Equipment
- All Entrance ticket / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals & All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
You will need socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & a camera.
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
Jomblang Cave is one of many caves that describe how guests feel after experiencing vertical caving – Jomblang one day tours is one of the most popular excursions in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Turning on the Eastern Yogyakarta, the drive-through hills and forest bring you to the entrance of Wonosari district, Gunungkidul.
Jomblang one day tours will combine trip with inner tube and headlamps in hand of caving guide, which passes through part of the underground river inside the cave of Pindul; and Along the tubing activity, caving tour guide will point out various stalactites on the ceiling caves, exotic trips and explain a nature on the part of Yogyakarta.