Jomblang cave and Prambanan set into the placid forests of Gunungkidul’s Central Valley region, 1- days the Jomblang Cave Prambanan Tour will take you on an exhilarating and safe adventure through Yogyakarta, Light of Heaven inside the cave and the majestic Prambanan Temple in Yogyakarta.
Highlights:* ✅Jomblang Cave Vertical Cave, ✅Prambanan Temple
- 06:00 AM – 06:30 AM hotel pick-up
- 06:30 AM – 08:30 AM drive to an amazing Jomblang
- 08:30 AM – 12:00 PM enjoy the amazing cave activity of JOMBLANG
- 12:00 PM – 01:00 PM feast lunch box a local food
- 01:00 PM – 02:30 PM next transfer to Prambanan
- 02:30 PM – 04:30 PM enjoy visiting Prambanan temple
- 04:30 AM – 05:30 PM return – transfer to your hotel. End of services!
Cost OptionsJOMBLANG CAVE AND PRAMBANAN
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Min.Person 1||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4||Min.Person 5|
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service (by vehicle & cool air-conditioning)
- Mineral water in a bottle
- Lunch box local food at JOMBLANG
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Caving guide and Equipment
- All Entrance ticket / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals & All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
You will need socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & a camera.
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
This Day Trip Carried securely by a private tour of JomblangCaveTours.Com/, you will adventure through the expanse of Wonosari forest that grounds the tour, and find yourself in intimacy with the natures of Yogyakarta’s distinct tropical forest. Jomblang Cave Prambanan Tour also presents the wonders, a thrilling sight that securely brings visitors to explored the Prambanan Temple, granting a paramount view of the surrounding area as the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Indonesia.
The impressive day tour of the Jomblang Cave and Prambanan Tour is a magnificent natural wonder of Jomblang Cave that is situated in Semanu (GunungKidul) of Yogyakarta. Now is visited by tourist from all around the world hoping for the opportunity to witness activity an amazing light heavens and ancient forest, such as the white plumes of a waterfall that emanate from the sky. Then you will go on to the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Asia as one of the best temples in the Yogyakarta area where you will be immersed in the effects of the historical & cultural in Java. Jomblang Cave and Prambanan Tour combine the two elements of nature & inspiring heritage. And for a perfect ending, before going back to Yogyakarta or Airport, a wonderful photo stop or relaxing dinner will be provided with a great view of the surroundings so that you do not miss any opportunity to look at the classically of Yogyakarta.