In Yogyakarta offers a variety of tours with many activities. Merapi sunrise Borobudur Selogriyo adventure are world-class here, with some interesting of places very famous.
Highlights:* ✅Merapi Jeep sunrise ✅Borobudur tour ✅Selogriyo village
- 03:30 AM – 03:45 AM pick-up from the hotel
- 03:45 AM – 04:45 AM leaving Yogyakarta for mount Merapi jeep tour
- 04:45 AM – 07:30 AM enjoying the sunrise at Mount Merapi
- 07:30 AM – 08:30 AM heading to Borobudur
- 08:30 AM – 10:30 AM visit Borobudur temple
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM continued Selogriyo tour
- 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM visit Selogriyo temple & villages
- 02:00 PM – 04:30 PM Transfer to the hotel/airport. End of services!
Cost OptionsMERAPI SUNRISE BOROBUDUR SELOGRIYO
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Min.Person 1||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4|
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service (by vehicle & cool air-conditioning)
- Mineral water in the bottle
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Jeep at Merapi
- All Entrance ticket / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals & All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
At Borobudur Sunrise activities, you have to bring and submit a copy of the passport that applies to the operator of Manohara Borobudur!
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
For a taste of the wonderful life, full of a fun, truly amazing experience! Let’s enjoy the day tour of Yogyakarta! Merapi sunrise Borobudur Selogriyo be mesmerized by the beauty of Mount Merapi, dive into the historical and iconic sites of Borobudur and combine sun, villages, and adventure on the slopes of the Sumbing mountain in the Selogriyo.