Every region in Yogyakarta offers a great array of adventure activities. Day tours Merapi sunrise jeep Jomblang cave some of most talked about are volcano area and caves.
Highlights:* ✅Merapi Jeep Sunrise Tour, ✅Jomblang Cave
- 03:30 AM – 03:45 AM pickup at the hotel
- 03:45 AM – 04:45 AM heading to Mt.Merapi
- 04:45 AM – 06: 30AM enjoying the sunrise at Merapi by Jeep
- 06:30 AM – 09:00 AM next drive to “JOMBLANG”
- 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM caving vertical the amazing cave activity
- 12:00 PM – 01:00 PM feast lunch box local food
- 01:00 PM – 03:00 PM return – transfer to your hotel. End of services!
Cost OptionsMERAPI SUNRISE JEEP JOMBLANG CAVE
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Min.Person 1||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4|
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service (by vehicle & cool air-conditioning)
- Mineral water in a bottle
- Lunch Box as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drivers, fuel, parking fees
- Jeep Sunrise at Merapi
- Caving guide / Equipment
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals & All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
You will need socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, mosquito lotions, small bags & a camera.
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
One of the most remarkable natural features of Yogyakarta day tours is the Merapi sunrise jeep Jomblang cave. This impressive volcano is located within the Mount Merapi Volcano National Park. Although the volcano was affected by the last eruption in 2010 – meaning that its eruptions have a destroy – it still remains an impressive sight. The volcano offers on the horizon like an almost perfect cone creating a stunning landscape. Mount Merapi Volcano National Park offers a special trip, we can find a beautiful sunrise by the Jeep adventure.
Then we going into the Semanu of Gunungkidul the bowels of the earth is possible by visiting “JOMBLANG CAVE”. Passages underground will take us through caves, exploring a world indifferent to light. With flashlight by local caving guide to illuminate the inside caves walks, as well as the respective team we will enter another world wonder of ancient underground forest and light of heaven. This is truly an amazing day trip while in Yogyakarta of Indonesia. Let’s adventure to Merapi sunrise jeep Jomblang cave.