Pelalawan Riau fishing package 4d3n for giant Snake-Head fish. Fishing in Pelalawan Riau is an amazing activity that will become you coming back for more. We’ll be fishing in one of the most beautiful islands in the Sumatera – Indonesia.
Upon arrival at Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Aiport. Drive to Pelalawan regency approx 1-1,5 hours. Prepares for fishing and catch giant Snake-Head fish(Haruan/Gabus fish). Afternoon drive to Homestay or Hotel. After dinner free program.
Day 02: Fishing giant Snake-Head fish (B, L, D)
Early wake up in the morning, early breakfast then drives to spot for fishing. Today all anglers full day fishing with a traditional boat at Kampar river. Kampar river was famous for freshwater fish especially giant snakeheads ( toman ). After dinner at local restaurant transfer to homestay or hotel free program.
Day 03: Fishing giant Snake-Head fish (B, L, D)
Wake up in the early, breakfast then drive to spot for fishing. Today all anglers full day fishing with a traditional boat at Kampar river. Kampar river was famous for freshwater fish especially giant snakeheads ( toman ). After dinner at local restaurant transfer to homestay or hotel free program.
Day 04: Pelalawan – Pekanbaru City Tour – Departure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Pekanbaru approx 1-1,5 hour drive. Arrival at Pekanbaru, city tour visit: Masjid Jamik an-nur, Songket woven, Rumah batik after lunch at a local restaurant, Transfer to the airport. End program. Nice to meet you for another trip fishing giant snakehead.
Hotel / Accommodation choices:
The Trip Cost Includes
- 3 nights Accommodation / Hotels with daily breakfast (see options)
- Meals as Program, Mineral water, snack and Soft Drink During fishing
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport (in our own vehicle with cool air-conditioning)
- Mineral water in a bottle along the trip
- Transportation to and from!! Guide, Tekong
- Traditional Boat Charter
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Round trip International airfare
- Visa charges for INDONESIA & All the required permits and paperwork
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Tackle and rule, Personal expenses (porterage at hotels, airports, telephone charges, mini-bar,
- laundry, room service, all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Tips IDR 135000 / pax For the whole Trip
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency (Emergency expenses)
Price on Mail! You can send your inquiry via the form below.
Package name:* Pelalawan Riau fishing package 4d3n
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Pekanbaru Riau (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
High Season Surcharge (Idul Fitri, Christmas and New Year) is optional.
Incredible fishing trip, we will arrange a private fishing tour to a location on the white water river on the Kampar River in the Pelalawan Riau fishing package 4d3n. Our special fishing tour allows you to sail into more challenging waters with our experienced fishermen to catch giant fish.
Pelalawan is a district in Riau province, currently one of the richest provinces in Indonesia due to its abundant natural resources, making it one of the economic centers on the island of Sumatra. Pelalawan covers a variety of geographical conditions with dense forests, extensive plantations, peat swamp plains, and rivers. The natural beauty of this area attracts many tourists, especially the Pelalawan Riau fishing package 4d3n which attracts the most adventurous.
With a vast and varied expanse of land and sea charm, ranging from the Kampar River to the Malacca Strait, Pelalawan’s incredible outdoors is waiting to be discovered while you enjoy a fishing holiday including giant snake-head fish in Pelalawan.