Yogyakarta 3 Days Tour / 3D2N Jogja Multi-Day Tours.
Take a Look at 3 days to spend in Yogyakarta, We provide Yogyakarta 3 Days Tour comfort packages without accommodations for 3 days full of activities or 3d2n included hotels. This 3-day tour is fabulous for those with limited time to enjoy the best of Yogyakarta. Our 3 days 2 nights highlight the most popular adventures, giving you the best chance of seeing the spectacular Vacations package.
Highlights:* ✅Pindul Cave Tubing ✅Timang Beach Gondola ✅Pinus Pengger ✅Mt.Merapi Jeep Tour ✅Borobudur Tour ✅“KERATON” the Sultanate of Yogyakarta ✅Water Castle & “SUMUR GUMULING” (Underground Mosque) ✅Pulepayung or Kalibiru National Park
Day 01: Pindul Cave – Timang Beach Tour – Pinus Pengger (D)
Hotel/Airport pick up. Heading to Pindul cave, Enjoy tubing activity for Pindul cave tubing tour. Continued to Timang beach, Fun adventure tours with Gondola ride on the Timang beach. Return Yogyakarta for Pinus Pengger, Relaxing spend at a romantic place “PINUS PENGGER”. Dinner at a local restaurant before transfer to the hotel. Free own your leisure.
Day 02: Mt.Merapi Jeep – Borobudur Tour – National Park (B, L, D)
Hotel Pick-up! Drive for Mount Merapi Tour. The spectacular adventure by Wyllis/Land cruiser Jeep at Merapi Volcano. Continued for Borobudur Tour. Admire the inspired heritage of the world by exploring Splendor of Borobudur temple. Lunch at a local restaurant. Heading to Kulon Progo for National Park. Visit Pulepayung or Kalibiru National Park (select one). Dinner at a local restaurant before transfer to the hotel. Free own your leisure.
Day 03: Sultan Palace – Water Castle – Departure (B)
Morning Hotel Pick-up. Drive to the town of Jogja, Visit “KERATON” the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. Afterward, visit Taman Sari Water Castle including “SUMUR GUMULING” (Underground Mosque). Direct transfer to the airport. End of service!
Cost OptionsYOGYAKARTA 3 DAYS TOUR
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Hotels Choices||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4|
|Pesonna Hotel Tugu Yogyakarta (*3)||2,900K||2,690K||2,350K|
|Ibis Styles Yogyakarta (*4)||3,045K||2,875K||2,490K|
|Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta (*5)||3,360K||3,290K||2,800K|
|LAND ARRANGEMENT / WITHOUT HOTEL:||2,440K||2,070K||1,880K|
- 2 nights Accommodation / Hotels with daily breakfast (see options)
- Meals ( 2 x Breakfast, 1 x Lunch, 2 x Dinner ) as per itinerary
- Pick-up or Drop-off service (by vehicle with cool air-conditioning)
- English speaking drivers for tour + airport transfer
- English speaking local guide at (Borobudur – Sultan Palace)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Mineral water in a bottle along the trip
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All equipment / Caving & Tubing Guide
- Jeep at Merapi & Timang
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (local guide & all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu)
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency (Emergency expenses)
You can send your inquiry or book via the form below.
Package name:* Yogyakarta 3 Days Tour
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
High Season Surcharge (Idul Fitri, Christmas and new year) is optional.