Yogyakarta is known for its breathtaking mountain views, unspoiled nature, and beautiful trails. You will find hiking and soft trekking opportunities at every corner around Yogyakarta. We are here to help you decide which trails to choose, we have made this Yogyakarta soft trekking tour, easy way, and child-friendly.
Hiking, volcano trails, sunrise, and sunset, overnight and day hike, camping at the summit, feel a touch of the Yogyakarta soft trekking tour as you hike to mount Nglanggeran “Ancient Volcano” and feel the soft tropical-forest peak. Take in the fresh smell of the mountain wind. Listen to the sound of the earth under your feet. Observe the rain-forest along the hiking trails and all those fill a nice landscape with adventure life. These are only for those who choose to hike the ancient volcano. Yogyakarta soft trekking tour will become your secret.
- 01:15 PM – 01:30 PM pick up at the hotel (Yogyakarta area)
- 01:30 PM – 02:30 PM heading to Nglanggeran village the hiking base
- 02:30 PM – 03:00 PM preparation at basecamp
- 03:00 PM – 04:30 PM Mt.Nglanggeran Hiking activity
- 04:30 PM – 05:30 PM explore & Enjoying a sunset on the summit
- 05:30 PM – 07:00 PM going back to the basecamp
- 07:00 PM – 08:00 PM return to Yogyakarta and transfer to your hotel. End of service!
Cost OptionsDAY HIKE - NGLANGGERAN ANCIENT VOLCANO SOFT TREKKING TOUR
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Min.Person 1||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4||Min.Person 5|
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service (by vehicle & cool air-conditioning)
- Driver, Fuel & Parking Fees
- Mineral water in a bottle
- Hiking guide & Hiking Pole
- National Park entrance fee
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Meals & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- All items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu
You will need trekking shoes, Snacks (Chocolate, biscuit, or bread).
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.