5 Days 4 Nights Best Yogyakarta tour package!
At our arrangements, the Yogyakarta tour package from Malaysia provides a wide range of easy package from budget-savvy and affordable and everything is well arranged. Yogyakarta tour 5d4n is becoming increasingly trendy as Asia travelers become more mindful of Jogja-tourism, and are attracted to the idea of experiencing the Yogyakarta tour package.
Highlights:* ✅Prambanan temple and Plaosan temple ✅Tebing Breksi and Ijo temple (sunset) ✅Gondola ride at Timang Beach ✅Kebun Buah Manggunan & Jurang Tembelan ✅Hutan Pinus Asri, Rumah hobbit & Pinus Pengger ✅Keraton the Sultanate of Yogyakarta ✅Taman Sari Water Castle (including Sumur Gumuling) ✅Pulepayung National Park ✅”Gumuk Pasir” Sand dune ✅Sunset at Parangtritis Beach ✅Colourfull-light cars at Alun – Alun Kidul ✅Borobudur tour & Mount Merapi Jeep tour (including Bunker Kaliadem village, Batu Alien, Rumah museum, and Stonehenge) ✅Malioboro street
Welcome to Jogja! Met & greeted by our guide at Adisucipto / YIA Kulon Progo Int’l Airport. Visit the Prambanan temple and Plaosan temple. Continue to visit Tebing Breksi and Ijo temple (sunset) before transfer to the hotel (check-in) Jogja town area. The rest is a free program.
Day 02: Timang beach tour & Jogja nature tour (B, L, D)
Start at 07:00 AM, heading to Wonosari for Gondola ride at Timang Beach (lobster in personal expenses). Afterward, we’ll enjoy nature at Kebun Buah Manggunan, Jurang Tembelan, Hutan Pinus Asri, Rumah hobbit and Pinus Pengger. Transfer to the hotel (check-in) Jogja town area. The rest is a free program.
Day 03: City tour & Yogyakarta beach tour (B, L, D)
Start at 08:00 AM, today we’ll visit Keraton the Sultanate of Yogyakarta, next visit Taman Sari Water Castle (including Sumur Gumuling). heading to Kulonprogo to visit Pulepayung National Park, then continue to visit “Gumuk Pasir” Sand dune (sand-board in personal expenses). Sunset at Parangtritis Beach and Enjoy the colourfull-light cars at Alun – Alun Kidul. Transfer to the hotel (check-in) Jogja town area. The rest is a free program.
Day 04: Borobudur and Mount Merapi tour (B, L, D)
Start at 08:00 AM, heading to Magelang for Borobudur tour the magnificent of Buddhist temple in Indonesia, Asia. Driving for the beauty of Mount Merapi, continue by the Jeep to explore the mountain then visit Bunker Kaliadem village, Batu Alien, Rumah museum, and Stonehenge. Return Yogyakarta and hunting souvenir at Malioboro street before transfer to the hotel (check-in) Jogja town area. The rest is a free program.
Day 05: Yogyakarta to Malaysia (Departure) (B)
Free program until we transfer you to the Jogja Adisucipto / YIA Kulon Progo Int’l Airport. End of service!
Cost Options5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE FROM MALAYSIA
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Hotels Choices||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4|
|Pesonna Hotel Tugu Yogyakarta (*3)||5,040K||4,800K||4,190K|
|Ibis Styles Yogyakarta (*4)||5,270K||5,100K||4,420K|
|Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta (*5)||5,940K||5,900K||5,050K|
|LAND ARRANGEMENT / WITHOUT HOTEL:||4,060K||3,495K||3,200K|
The Trip Cost Includes
- 4 nights Accommodation / Hotels with daily breakfast (see options)
- Meals ( 4 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 4 x Dinner ) as per itinerary
- Mineral water in a bottle along the trip
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport (in our own vehicle with cool air-conditioning)
- Transportation to and from!!
- English speaking drivers for tour + airport transfer
- English speaking local guide at (Borobudur, Prambanan, sultan palace)
- Jeep at Merapi & Timang
- Gondola fees at Timang beach
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Round trip International airfare
- Visa charges for INDONESIA & All the required permits and paperwork
- Sand-Board & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (Colourfull-light cars, sand-board, porterage at hotels, airports, telephone charges, mini-bar, laundry, room service, all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu)
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency (Emergency expenses)
You can send your inquiry or book via the form below.
Package name:* Yogyakarta tour package from Malaysia
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
High Season Surcharge (Idul Fitri, Christmas and New Year) is optional.
Types of Yogyakarta Tour, Try a 5d4n Yogyakarta tour package from Malaysia, which allows you to across the vast forests, Volcano area, Museums & Parks, Beaches & Gondola Rides, Historical & Heritage tours… You’ll find a tour for all levels of the best experience.
Yogyakarta boasts some of the most exotic and colorful choices in the 5-days package, creating a truly unique atmosphere in your dream holidays. Get ready to start planning your tour of Yogyakarta, begin by launching our tour finder, will allow you to get all tours quickly and easily. Select your desired date range and choose up to 5 days 4 nights Yogyakarta tour package from Malaysia, and we will show you the best impressions throughout the trip.