5 days 4 nights spectacular Yogyakarta tour package from Singapore!
Yogyakarta Region, Indonesia Asia, Types of Attractions here is defined by its dramatic landscape with volcanoes, Sights & Landmarks, Nature & Parks, Museums, Water & Amusement Parks, Fun & Adventures, Beaches & Gondola Rides.
Highlights:* ✅Borobudur temple tour ✅Mt.Merapi Jeep tour (visit Bunker Kaliadem village, Batu alien, House museum of Harta Terahirku, Stonehenge) ✅Prambanan temple tour ✅Sunrise at Bukit Panguk Kediwung ✅Jurang Tembelan & Pindul Cave tubing tour ✅Timang beach tour Gondola ride (manual wooden cable car Indonesia) & Pinus Pengger (romantic place) ✅Sultan Palace the Sultanate of Yogyakarta ✅Taman Sari Water Castle (including Sumur Gumuling) ✅Kota Gede complex (Village of the silver craft center) ✅Tirtodipuran complex (Village of the batik craft center) ✅Kasongan pottery village & various local craft Manding village (Indonesia Leather Handicraft Center) ✅Sunset in Parangtritis beach & Malioboro street
Welcome to Jogja! Met & greeted by our guide at Adisucipto / YIA Kulon Progo Int’l Airport. Hotel transfer (check-in) Jogja town area. The rest is a free program.
Day 02: Borobudur Merapi Prambanan (B, L, D)
Start at 07:00 AM, heading to Magelang for Borobudur tour. Next drive to Merapi Mountain for Merapi Jeep tour (visit Bunker Kaliadem village, Batu alien, House museum of Harta Terahirku, Stonehenge). Continue tour for Prambanan temple before transfer to the hotel. The rest is a free program.
Day 03: Yogyakarta nature tour (B, L, D)
Start early at 04:00 AM, leaving the hotel and enjoy the sunrise at Bukit Panguk Kediwung. Afterward, visit Jurang Tembelan before transfer to the Wonosari district for the Pindul Cave tubing tour. The next visit is a fun adventure on Timang beach tour Gondola ride (manual wooden cable car Indonesia). In the evening relaxing at Pinus Pengger (romantic place) before transfer to the hotel. The rest is a free program.
Day 04: Jogja city tour & Parangtritis beach sunset (B, L, D)
Start at 08:00 AM, heading town visit Sultan Palace the Sultanate of Yogyakarta. Continue for Taman Sari Water Castle (including Sumur Gumuling). Next visit to Kota Gede complex (Village of the silver craft center), and Tirtodipuran complex (Village of the batik craft center). Afterward, drive for Kasongan pottery village & various local craft, and Manding village (Indonesia Leather Handicraft Center) then enjoy the sunset in Parangtritis beach. In the evening, hunting experience at Malioboro street before transfer to the hotel. The rest is a free program.
Day 05: Yogyakarta to Singapore (Departure) (B)
Free program until we transfer you to the Jogja Adisucipto / YIA Kulon Progo Int’l Airport. End of service!
Cost Options5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS YOGYAKARTA TOUR PACKAGE FROM SINGAPORE
* Cost table displayed based in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) per person.
|Hotels Choices||Min.Person 2||Min.Person 3||Min.Person 4|
|Pesonna Hotel Tugu Yogyakarta (*3)||4,720K||4,480K||3,880K|
|Ibis Styles Yogyakarta (*4)||4,950K||4,790K||4,100K|
|Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta (*5)||5,630K||5,600K||4,750K|
|LAND ARRANGEMENT / WITHOUT HOTEL:||3,740K||3,180K||2,890K|
The Trip Cost Includes
- 4 nights Accommodation / Hotels with daily breakfast (see options)
- Meals ( 4 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 3 x Dinner ) as per itinerary
- Mineral water in a bottle along the trip
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport (in our own vehicle with cool air-conditioning)
- Transportation to and from!!
- English speaking drivers for tour + airport transfer
- English speaking local guide at (Borobudur, Prambanan, sultan palace)
- Jeep at Merapi & Timang
- Gondola fees at Timang beach
- First Aid Medical Kit (Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All Entrance tickets / Admission fees
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Round trip International airfare
- Visa charges for INDONESIA & All the required permits and paperwork
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (porterage at hotels, airports, telephone charges, mini-bar, laundry, room service, all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group’s menu)
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency (Emergency expenses)
You can send your inquiry or book via the form below.
Package name:* Yogyakarta tour package from Singapore
All tours based on private tour | Departure, and Return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional).
Money Issues: You will be required to change the Indonesian Currency (IDR) for your holiday in Indonesia. Please ensure that you have good denominations of all Rupiah notes. In Indonesia, credit cards are accepted for expenses incurred at hotels and restaurants. However, small shops and small-town eateries in the countryside can only accept cash.
High Season Surcharge (Idul Fitri, Christmas and New Year) is optional.
5d4n Yogyakarta tour package from Singapore is home to travelers Asia especially from Singapore in this tour package while exploring historical & heritage tours in Yogyakarta.
Yogyakarta is emerging as a popular tourist destination in Java and it’s obvious why this beautiful country has a lot to offer, it gives you amazing views and sites you’re going to cherish in your 5-day holidays. Yogyakarta tour package from Singapore is a big dream, you’re going to love the tours, some important things to do you should learn about 5 days in Yogyakarta. Book Your Yogyakarta tour package from Singapore today!